imperial bears

RFC55

49 minutes ago, Banner said:

I would like to think that Robinson and I disagree on many many things.

Name one or two m8 , I'm seriously thinking you've not done your homework on him and are in fact going by MSM because as a soldier I'd have thought you'd hold him in high regard for no one respects our armed forces more than Tommy.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

You're sadly in the company of far too many people in making that mistake and even sadder is the fact that they can't admit the mistake as easily as you.

It was an incorrect choice of wording. My opinon doesn't change however, I still believe he talks/preaches hatred between different people. 

Some will agree with him. Some won't.

I would rather the club wasn't part of it.

That's my opinon, clearly others have theirs. Free speech, free society. It's magic.

12 minutes ago, Banner said:

It was an incorrect choice of wording. My opinon doesn't change however, I still believe he talks/preaches hatred between different people. 

That's my opinon, clearly others have theirs. Free speech, free society. It's magic.

You'll have to get used to hate speech when it comes to Islam because we're all waking up to this hateful ,fascist ideology and if we don't then you'll have been defending our freedom for fu*k all and on that subject you have my fullest respect for having the balls to tread where most of us wouldn't dare to go.

1 hour ago, Banner said:

All muslims aren't terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim. Try going to one of their countries and spouting free speech,in fact try doing it in krankie land or outside a mosque in this fucked up land. If you can't win an argument then play the racist card it works every time. At least with Robinson what you see is what you get.

1 hour ago, Banner said:

It really sounds as if you haven't thought this thing through.  

How is our club part of this? If TR wants to wear a Rangers top, that's up to him and nothing to do with Rangers . 

7 hours ago, Banner said:

What your talking about it politics. You have your opinion of his, I have mine. They disagree, thats fine. It whats supposed to happen in a free country.

What I detest is this notion that he is some sort of hero because he throws racial slurs at people of a different religion.

A religion that has spawned some of those most evil acts many of us will ever see, but I refuse to paint all muslim's as part of that.

What he preaches is hatred, but I hate the fact that he wore our colours. I believe he did it for PR because the scum where in town and it drew him attention. 

I served during the Iraq war, I was deployed during the Iraq war,  I have been deployed to the region 3 times since hostilities apparently ended.

They haven't.

I will deployed to region again within the next 2 year (sooner if some fucker starts malingering)

The idea that this guy is some sort of hero is an affront to those I have, do and will in the future serve with is an affront to the memory of those we lost. 

But we digress from football into politics, the scum showed themselves to the world with their actions, it will haunt them for a long time to come despite tomorrows papers headlines attempting to draw a line under it. 

I thank you for your service to this country sir. 

What Tommy did was a good thing, he was true to his word, and a charity benefited by £1,000. 

I don't agree with everything he says and does, but this was a good thing, and he kept his word, regarding the reward money.

Irrespective of anyone's political views, or the motivation behind Robinson's original actions, I find it refreshing & uplifting that a club which has been haunted by those chasing the blue pound or a seat on the Rangers gravy train, have a group of Bears who care neither for money or themselves but who instinctively know how to do the right thing.

Well done the Imperial Bears.

Just now, D'Artagnan said:

Irrespective of anyone's political views, or the motivation behind Robinson's original actions, I find it refreshing & uplifting that a club which has been haunted by those chasing the blue pound or a seat on the Rangers gravy train, have a group of Bears who care neither for money or themselves but who instinctively know how to do the right thing.

Well done the Imperial Bears.

Glad to see you posting again.

10 hours ago, Banner said:

The Rigby song was a cunts play.

A cowardly act by a bunch of fucking pussies. 

Robinson is however a fucking whalloper. He used the club, that weekend and the events that took place as nothing more than PR. 

It's a political game to him  

Fuck them. Fuck him. 

We are the only main event in town.

fuck the sideshow. 

You sure?

Just exactly the type of people I would stand beside in the trenches.
Well done The Imperial Bears.
Welcome aboard any time you wish Tommy Robinson. 
If ever there was a time we needed exposure for this kinda shite,it is right here,right now.

7 hours ago, Dickie said:

All muslims aren't terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim. Try going to one of their countries and spouting free speech,in fact try doing it in krankie land or outside a mosque in this fucked up land. If you can't win an argument then play the racist card it works every time. At least with Robinson what you see is what you get.

I don't have issues with Robinson, but have you tried free speech here? 

Islamic terrorists aside, try publicly condeming dead *ra terrorists, paedophiles, LGBT, taigery, the pope and so on, even with a reasoned arguement and you are a racist, bigot and plod will have you in irons. Minority groups set the the agenda and God help you if you speak out against them.

Well done The Imperial Bears and Tommy.

Irrespective of the debate surrounding Tommy on here, the bottom line here is that Lyn and The Lee Rigby Foundation receive a welcome £1000 donation which is excellent. I'm sure we all agree on that.

I saw Lyn and her daughter on TV a few weeks back, discussing life in general and The Foundation too. I really felt for both of them. It was clear how much this has affected them and the behaviour of the subhuman supporters will have compounded this. I hope the parasites get hammered for this, both in law and out of it. They certainly deserve it.