*****The Official Rangers vs Dunfermline Thread*****

29 minutes ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

There's a page on Facebook called Broxi Loyal that often streams games live on Facebook. Even if you haven't got fb worth signing up and having a look around ko time. That's how I often watched on my iPad before I got kodi 

The wife has Facebook so good to know 

Just now, Copland bear said:

I'm going taking the wee man tonight, he is nearly 8 with autism , first season following but had a season book since birth. 

Asked him there the minute he woke up where he was going tonight? He said Ibrox to see Rangers, he has been counting the days down, brings back good memory's what I was like in the late 70's , but bloody hard work taking him and he got his scarf out last night so he remembers it ?, 

I now have to be a grown up thou at the games  ?, but I am 47  

You going to the sensory room they opened up last year? 

Hope your son has a great night. 

5 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

You can get android tablets for about £80. 

Time to start dumping the apple shit. 

I'm too invested in the Apple ecosystem now to switch back to Android. iPhone, iPad and Mac. If I bought an Android tablet I'd feel the need to switch everything else because I'm fucking weird like that.

10 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I'm going taking the wee man tonight, he is nearly 8 with autism , first season following but had a season book since birth. 

Asked him there the minute he woke up where he was going tonight? He said Ibrox to see Rangers, he has been counting the days down, brings back good memory's what I was like in the late 70's , but bloody hard work taking him and he got his scarf out last night so he remembers it ?, 

Hope the wee man sees loads of Rangers goals, a win, and has a great time. ?

11 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Hope the wee man enjoys a comprehensive Gers win mate! 

He has the same blue fever we all had and still have - waking up thinking of Rangers, going to sleep thinking of Rangers. I can't wait until my boy is old enough for me to take him down

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'm too invested in the Apple ecosystem now to switch back to Android. iPhone, iPad and Mac. If I bought an Android tablet I'd feel the need to switch everything else because I'm fucking weird like that.

I got the wife a top of the range asus laptop 4K screen etc so she can work from home when needed , she has iPhone 6 plus( about to get 8 plus when it's released) I also have an iPhone, we have two iPads as my son has one ( great for kids with autism amd a MacBook . 

But you can't get sky go on her laptop yet you can with apple which I find strange 

Just now, psb07158 said:

I started the process a while back and it's an absolute nightmare at first. 

Life is so much easier out of apples clutches. 

48 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

But you can't get sky go on her laptop yet you can with apple which I find strange 

SkyGo uses the archaic Silverlight infrastructure so you have to watch it on Internet Explorer. All modern browsers have dropped support for Silverlight as development on it ceased in 2013 and newer solutions are superior, however, Sky stubbornly refuse to bring SkyGo up to the standards set by Netflix and other streaming solutions. In fact, Microsoft have even dropped support for Internet Explorer which was replaced with the Edge browser yet Sky insist on continuing with Internet Explorer. :duh:

2 minutes ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

I recently changed from iPhone 6s to Samsung S8. Can honestly say it's the best thing I've ever done.

I had the Samsung s2 as did the wife years ago. Both lasted just over 2 years, also had a Samsung freezer which lasted just over 4 years.  Not impressed with their reliability and I can honestly say I have never had a problem with any of my Apple stuff.   

VIPbox usually has no problem streaming on Safari, but if you have problems just download Puffin browser or something similar. I watch all the games I can't get to on an iPad with no difficulty. ??

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

You going to the sensory room they opened up last year? 

Hope your son has a great night. 

No , but gonna put his name down, he just loves the whole thing, Now he knows when I pick up my scarf we are at home as I don't go to many away games now.  

Need to start sneaking out the back ??

Just now, Bruno's Manbun said:

I recently changed from iPhone 6s to Samsung S8. Can honestly say it's the best thing I've ever done.

It's a nightmare at first. All my music was on iTunes etc. 

When you get into it you realise how restrictive and controlling apple are. 

The keyboard restrictions with apple sum them up, once you swype everything else is prehistoric. 

Just now, Ryan_1 said:

Depending on how my MOT goes today I might drive through for it.

If not how do I go about changing my VPN to watch it on RTV? Or at least what's the best app.

Set vpn up to say you are in the States. 

Try Private Internet access, it's cheap and works really well. I've not had much joy with free vpn's. 

5 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Set vpn up to say you are in the States. 

Try Private Internet access, it's cheap and works really well. I've not had much joy with free vpn's. 

Cheers mate

39 minutes ago, Muz333 said:

SkyGo uses the archaic Silverlight infrastructure so you have to watch it on Internet Explorer. All modern browsers have dropped support for Silverlight as development on it ceased in 2013 and newer solutions are superior, however, Sky stubbornly refuse to bring SkyGo up to the standards set by Netflix and other streaming solutions. In fact, Microsoft have even dropped support for Internet Explorer which was replaced with the Edge browser yet Sky insist on continuing with Internet Explorer. :duh:

Every day's a school day.

38 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I had the Samsung s2 as did the wife years ago. Both lasted just over 2 years, also had a Samsung freezer which lasted just over 4 years.  Not impressed with their reliability and I can honestly say I have never had a problem with any of my Apple stuff.   

Yeah I'd never question the Apple products reliability, the thing that made me change was the battery, the limitations, and I felt the iPhones were advancing less and less over the years. Wouldn't change my iPad for any other tablet though.

Anyway this thread is getting derailed :lol:

Looking forward to the game tonight. Would like to see the same line up we've had the last 2 games, only with Tav in for Hodson and Morelos in for Miller. I know Herrera hasn't set the heather alight, but would be good to see him and Morelos get on the score sheet - might trigger a scoring run for one of them and help them hit some form early in the season. A comfortable 3-0 clean sheet would be a promising result and should be achievable.