Which was the better free kick?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Alves or Candeias

• Alves
    • Candeias
    • Can't decide. Both were class.

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Good free kicks.

Whilst on the subject of Bruno. The thing I love about him the most is when a ball is booted up the park you just know he looks at it and thinks

"This cunts MINE"

nobody else dares touch it.

Just now, Malvern said:

I edited after as I realised, and yes I am pissed, just watched a game of fucking football!

Mind you I am usually pissed anyway but you don't need to stalk me weirdo, I don't actually give a fuck anyway, I was thing of Cardoso but hell you caught me you wee fucking fighter you.

Big ups to you, pity I can't rep you for it as it was an outstanding post of the highest quality.

Triggered

Both had power and swerve but Candeias free kick went around the outside of the wall and wins it for me. That's those 2 plus Kranjcar that give us a goal threat from free kicks. Something we are hopeless at usually. Tav somehow used to be good at them but lost his confidence/touch and Windass thinks he is good at them but isn't.

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Unsure what I'm getting out of here tbh 

Usually to pick a minor point and make it bigger than it is because your so staunch.

Just had a look at the Erskine fund by the way, don't see you there. You must be going by a diff name there.

57 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Who's free kick did you like the most?

Both were absolutely outstanding efforts, Candeias had a bit more precision from what I seen and looked further out, so that edges it for me, but fantastic from big Bruno as well.

Long may it continue :dance:

Alves. Was'not expecting it. I was thinking they were going to try and put a floating ball in.

11 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Usually to pick a minor point and make it bigger than it is because your so staunch.

Just had a look at the Erskine fund by the way, don't see you there. You must be going by a diff name there.

Right-o. 

My names not there because I haven't donated to the Erskine fund, obviously. I'm not sure why you checked the fund to see whether my name was on it? Pretty odd behaviour

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

I got the feeling candeias can do that all day. Alves , not so much. 

Just a feeling.

Get on YouTube. The big man's got a pretty good record and some of the free kicks he's scored abroad are insane. Surprised he didn't burst the ball with that hit today, fucking flew in.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I got the feeling candeias can do that all day. Alves , not so much. 

Just a feeling.

Alves is Known for his freekick ability, he is arguably the best player we have at taking them which is saying something as we have a few who can take one!

Both free kicks got 10 out of 10 for me.

Both did what they were aiming to do, score.

I know it was only Dunfermline, but 6-0? We've been struggling to get a win against this level of opposition in the past. I'm absolutely delighted that we showed we could score from anywhere tonight. I hope that this is the start of something really good, and not just a flash in the pan...WATP!!

5 hours ago, Malvern said:

I edited after as I realised, and yes I am pissed, just watched a game of fucking football!

Mind you I am usually pissed anyway but you don't need to stalk me weirdo, I don't actually give a fuck anyway, I was thing of Cardoso but hell you caught me you wee fucking fighter you.

Big ups to you, pity I can't rep you for it as it was an outstanding post of the highest quality.

wTzsTDv.gif