Kenny Miller - I've had enough of him.

graeme_4

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why do always go straight to the your just a hater when ever it's pointed out your totally. 

Teirney I'm sad to say would walk past Wallace into our team before Lee has even got his boots on. The fact you think he is solid with wingers running at him is laughable. He hardly ever stops a winger getting to the by line and swingimg a cross, for you claim different just shows you how blinded you are. 

It's all opinion - for you to miss how good a defender he is laughable but your welcome to your opinion. 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get back to the topic in hand? 

Kenny Miller is shite. The end. 

Sick of seeing his moaning wee puss crying to everyone else instead of sorting out his own inadequacies and inability to stay in an attacking position or the fact the majority of games he can't hit a cows arse with a banjo.  

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What did you think I was going to argue with a republican troll like you. ??

Nobody takes you serious ya fool, if it was left up to you Ally would still be in charge. 

You certainly have a high opinion of your self - but I'm happy enough with my opinions - unlike some at least they are my own. 

10 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Then again I could just hate and be blind to what is good in front of me. Like you. 

Logan's ok Thierney gets caught out when teams come at him but he's in a better side than we currently have - but under pressure Wallace is Better. Neither would get in our team in front of Wallace. 

Your fucking on the wacky backy!

18 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Then again I could just hate and be blind to what is good in front of me. Like you. 

Logan's ok Thierney gets caught out when teams come at him but he's in a better side than we currently have - but under pressure Wallace is Better. Neither would get in our team in front of Wallace. 

:lol: 

I hate praising their players but Kieran Tierney is the best LB in Scotland and will go onto have a very good career wherever he chooses to go to next. Maybe a younger Wallace pre-Div 3, in his prime, had he developed to the potential he showed when we signed him, would work in this argument but the current Waldo is way off it. 

Also, if Miller continues to start and Pedro doesn't realise that he hinders the team then he'll be getting his p45 soon. Herrera & Morelos against Hearts please. 2 strikers who will just play up top and not drop into midfield, move deep, do anything like that. Get the ball wide, get crosses into the box, get 2 strikers in there looking to get onto them.

17 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It's all opinion - for you to miss how good a defender he is laughable but your welcome to your opinion. 

Are you saying lee Wallace is a good defender?? Surely you're joking?

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

:lol: 

I hate praising their players but Kieran Tierney is the best LB in Scotland and will go onto have a very good career wherever he chooses to go to next. Maybe a younger Wallace pre-Div 3, in his prime, had he developed to the potential he showed when we signed him, would work in this argument but the current Waldo is way off it. 

So Wallace 2nd best? Doesn't make him out as someone that we need to drop/ replace 

45 minutes ago, gsa said:

Are you saying lee Wallace is a good defender?? Surely you're joking?

So he's not a good defender but he plays for Rangers? In my opinion he is a very good defender, especially in the modern game where the full back has to compliment various positions on the park. I have one criticism of Lee and that is his positional sense at times, but that is occasional, and although he isn't a natural when it comes to that, he is more reliable than he is given credit for.

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

So he's not a good defender but he plays for Rangers? In my opinion he is a very good defender, especially in the modern game where the full back has to compliment various positions on the park. I have one criticism of Lee and that is his positional sense at times, but that is occasional, and although he isn't a natural when it comes to that, he is more reliable than he is given credit for.

Surely positional sense is paramount in being a good/great defender?  All the best ones have it, you saying that part of his game let's him down 

Good defenders can use both feet which doesn't apply to Waldo.  

Therefore this makes him a below average defender imo. 

58 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Surely positional sense is paramount in being a good/great defender?  All the best ones have it, you saying that part of his game let's him down 

Good defenders can use both feet which doesn't apply to Waldo.  

Therefore this makes him a below average defender imo. 

So not a good defender, not a reliable defender, and not good enough to play for Rangers? I don't agree. I think Wallace's strengths outweigh his weaknesses, and on the whole he is a good player for us.

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Also, if Miller continues to start and Pedro doesn't realise that he hinders the team then he'll be getting his p45 soon. Herrera & Morelos against Hearts please. 2 strikers who will just play up top and not drop into midfield, move deep, do anything like that. Get the ball wide, get crosses into the box, get 2 strikers in there looking to get onto them.

Said if for weeks.

If Pedro persists with Miller it will be his downfall.

The rest of your post I agree with too.

30 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Said if for weeks.

If Pedro persists with Miller it will be his downfall.

The rest of your post I agree with too.

Miller's random goals at times when it looks like he's going to get benched are what keeps him in the team, but eventually you have to look beyond that. The majority of his goals are chances other strikers would finish and his all-round play has deteriorated massively in the last few seasons. Has always had a poor touch but he was capable of running channels which he just can't do now so he focuses on dropping deep and trying to be this 'playmaker' which he just isn't. Watching him take a ball into feet and looking for a pass is awful. He literally rotates round without touching the ball looking for an easy pass he can make with his right foot :lol:. Slows everything down. 

On Saturday, his dummy for Morelos was utterly ridiculous and iirc they went up the park and scored from it. 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Shows how bad things are when people want Herrera to start.

As bad as Miller is, he offers far more than the passenger Herrera.

Maybe at this point as he tries to acclimatise to Scottish football but without games he won't improve or develop any kind of partnership with Morelos. So I'd rather take the chance on him playing as a striker in a 4-4-2 than Miller thinking he's a trequartista. 

10 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

Lee, in my opinion, gets a bit of an easier ride and I'm always sympathetic in my view of him because he showed he is a true Ranger by staying with us all the way through the difficult years (still ongoing) and, again just my opinion, should be viewed as one of the all time legends of this club for that.

However, if we had signed him just last summer and he gave the sort of inconsistent displays he can be guilty of I fear that I, like others, would be very worried about that position. Most people only look at Tav being the problem but I think both players are of a similar level.

3 hours ago, Bjorklund said:

Lee, in my opinion, gets a bit of an easier ride and I'm always sympathetic in my view of him because he showed he is a true Ranger by staying with us all the way through the difficult years (still ongoing) and, again just my opinion, should be viewed as one of the all time legends of this club for that.

However, if we had signed him just last summer and he gave the sort of inconsistent displays he can be guilty of I fear that I, like others, would be very worried about that position. Most people only look at Tav being the problem but I think both players are of a similar level.

Lee Wallace appears to be a home bird, has a coaching involvement through the east coast, and an apparent lack of desire to move down south.

He will have been well recompensed for his time here. Yes he could make more, but he was clearly satisfied with his lot here.

I believe this is the likelier reality rather than he's stood by us to return us to the top out of some deep rooted love for us or something.

That's not a criticism, just a reflection, that in my eyes it suited him as much as us.

He deserves praise for staying, but not legend status on that basis alone.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Lee Wallace appears to be a home bird, has a coaching involvement through the east coast, and an apparent lack of desire to move down south.

He will have been well recompensed for his time here. Yes he could make more, but he was clearly satisfied with his lot here.

I believe this is the likelier reality rather than he's stood by us to return us to the top out of some deep rooted love for us or something.

That's not a criticism, just a reflection, that in my eyes it suited him as much as us.

Anyone that is a permanent captain of ours - especially one with a multi year tenure - has a pretty special place in our story - winning 55 with him as captain will give and extraordinary position in our history. 

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Very unfair criticism, and unless you are sure of that then that then you do him a very big disservice by saying that. I hope no-one at Rangers ever forgets, or ever minimises what Lee Wallace has given to this club.

7 hours ago, Bjorklund said:

Hopefully Lee has a better season this season than the one he had last season. And I agree with your first paragraph by the way; well said.