Kenny Miller - I've had enough of him.

graeme_4

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

To be fair it isn't just after a defeat, and I am very critical of the fact that we gave him another contract. He isn't very good, and for whatever reason, will not be dropped, and should have been subbed at the weekend and wasn't. I'm not convinced Caixinha is an out and out fan of him either, which only confuses me even more. I would welcome him leaving in this window, and us signing a better forward to compliment Herrera and Morelos. I was a fan of him years ago, but it is plain;y obvious he is no longer good enough to play for this club, not in terms of venturing for success.

Agree with this and think Pedro has been scared to drop him which is surprising.  Let him go and bring in a younger, hungrier player.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... and yet the manager makes him captain and continues to pick him? 

... and Jack caused more damage in the hibs game than Miller did! Miller was honest in his assessment and that's better than bland shite we Lap up. 

You dodged the question - is Miller furthering his own agenda with his answer, or is he just totally naive / thick / inexperienced?  

And what do you make of the 'Stokesy' and 'Lenny' comments? 

Is being pally pally with two of the most antiRangers characters in the league showing leadership?

If I was captaining the side I'd be questioning why Stokes had his hand round my central midfielders throat or why we was even still on the fucking park after giving my right back a chokeslam. 

3 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Pedro knows if he drops Miller or freezes him out he loses the dressing room. Same with replacing Wallace as captain. Doesn't have the balls to do it. Not the kind of manager we need. 

Miller was in and out of the team in the Championship winning season and never caused any bother, I doubt 2 years older and in a league above he's going to start causing trouble if we start rotating him. I'm certainly not his biggest fan but I don't think he'd be disruptive.

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

You dodged the question - is Miller furthering his own agenda with his answer, or is he just totally naive / thick / inexperienced?  

And what do you make of the 'Stokesy' and 'Lenny' comments? 

Is being pally pally with two of the most antiRangers characters in the league showing leadership?

If I was captaining the side I'd be questioning why Stokes had his hand round my central midfielders throat or why we was even still on the fucking park after giving my right back a chokeslam. 

Is miller furthering his own agenda? No.

who cares who he's pally with or what he calls them - ffs grow up.

you think Kenny - known for his moaning on the pitch didn't have a dialogue with the ref! :lol: comedy gold !!! 

7 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Pedro knows if he drops Miller or freezes him out he loses the dressing room. Same with replacing Wallace as captain. Doesn't have the balls to do it. Not the kind of manager we need. 

What bollocks! A manager comes in buys 9 players - moves on 9 but is worried about l'losing' the dressing room!! Ffs! 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Is miller furthering his own agenda? No.

who cares who he's pally with or what he calls them - ffs grow up.

you think Kenny - known for his moaning on the pitch didn't have a dialogue with the ref! :lol: comedy gold !!! 

I fucking do. We're at war with these cunts. They hate us. They want us dead. They want our titles stripped. 

If he wants to be mates with two of the biggest and most vocal anti Rangers, IRA supporting scumbags in the history of Scottish football, instead of defending our CM who reacted when having Stokes hand round his throat, then he can get to fuck. 

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

Miller was in and out of the team in the Championship winning season and never caused any bother, I doubt 2 years older and in a league above he's going to start causing trouble if we start rotating him. I'm certainly not his biggest fan but I don't think he'd be disruptive.

You don't know him then. 

10 hours ago, Smile said:

Miller can only play if he stays upfront if not he should never be on the Field.

This. He seems incapable of stopping himself going on the same perpetual walkabout to nowhere useful to make it work, however.

The other stuff is just more evidence of footballers not caring quite as much as supporters, not going to change.

17 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

I'm guessing you're now going to tell me you do :lol: 

Can you tell me why he never made a fuss when he wasn't a starter every week a few years ago?

Next door neighbour mate:lol:

Even though i hate them Kenny Millers neighbour jokes.

Guest Lloyd72
18 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Kenny is also from the Advocaat and Smith era so can he stay?

No, he's as much of a shitebag as anyone Warburton brought in.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

That's just nonsense Miller isn't as good he was but he isn't a shitebag and he was probably the most honest performer on the park last season.

Performer aye, the way he was on Saturday proved he was a shitebag.