Irn Bru Cup R1 match tonight - Dumbarton v Rangers U20

Captain Hilts

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Anyone who bets against Rangers winning definitely goes to mass.

Ian Black does not like this thread 

Youth football in this country is fuckin shite mate. At least three quarters of our current under 20' s will be driving lorries, plumbing, sales reps in 5 years time - just like the other teams 

Fuckin printing money tonight 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Ian Black does not like this thread 

Youth football in this country is fuckin shite mate. At least three quarters of our current under 20' s will be driving lorries, plumbing, sales reps in 5 years time - just like the other teams 

Fuckin printing money tonight 

So now yer a rich bead rattler. Good for you. 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

So now yer a rich bead rattler. Good for you. 

Thanks Hilts - like i said above look out for Junior teams v Highland league in the early rounds of the scottish cup later this year and fill yer boots. Its not often the bookies are caught on the hop but i think the odds for senior teams v rangers/sellick under 20's will never be as generous again. 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Thanks Hilts - like i said above look out for Junior teams v Highland league in the early rounds of the scottish cup later this year and fill yer boots. Its not often the bookies are caught on the hop but i think the odds for senior teams v rangers/sellick under 20's will never be as generous again. 

To be honest I've not won a coupon in fucking ages so will take any advice I can get :lol:

22 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I'll give you and everyone else a wee tip thats similar to the under 20 spl teams v 2nd/3rd division teams

When the scottish cup starts and you see a highland league team v a junior team eg Glenafton, Linlithgow get her fuckin wages on the junior team (at similar odds) they're 2 levels above highland league sides. 

Nah yer awrite.

Never bet against us. Might know we are going to get beat off  some of these teams but fuck that. Just not in my nature to bet against the team that I grew up and have supported and followed all my life. Yeah it's money to people but just couldn't do it. I've been in my local bookies when we are playing that scum taig mob over past two years and will still put a tenner on us to win. Then cheeky fuck at the counter will tell me a few cunts that are so called, one of my own are betting on the taigs. Yeah a got ripped into them and let them know what a thought and will never let them forget. Snidey cunts thinking "yes we'll even if we get beat a will win some money. Fuckers.

I bet to win, not to give money to the bookies.

Put a covering bet on us to draw and another one for us to win a couple of minutes before we scored. If we actually took our chances late on I'd have won more and our u20s wouldn't be out. 

7 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Genuine question @BF1

Bookies "missmatch" the game on Saturday and you get the same odds...  U take that bet? 

If it was horrendously mispriced then sure. Over years of betting I can't remember ever betting against our 1st team though. Usually only put us on an accumulator/goals scored. 

8 hours ago, BF1 said:

Pointless scenario since you never get good odds on OF games. It's too big a fixture. 

It was hypothetical.  Based on your answer I fully believe if you did get good odds you'd place a bet on the taigs. 

Doesn't matter what level you're watching -  first team,  reserves,  youth team,  under 16's, yer pals playing fifa on xbox.  A bet against Rangers is a bet against Rangers.  

27 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

It was hypothetical.  Based on your answer I fully believe if you did get good odds you'd place a bet on the taigs. 

Doesn't matter what level your watching -  first team,  reserves,  youth team,  under 16's, yer pals playing fifa on xbox.  A bet against Rangers is a bet against Rangers.  

Each to their own. 

Like I've said before I bet to win, not to line the bookies pockets. Can't remember ever betting against our 1st team, and mostly avoid putting bets on our games. Still put coin on our u20s when they were 2-0 down with 20 to go. 

Atm betting against u20s teams in the Challenge Cup is as close as you'll get to free money. FFS Annan at home to beat the taigs u20s was apparently up at 10/1. 

3 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Each to their own. 

Like I've said before I bet to win, not to line the bookies pockets. Can't remember ever betting against our 1st team, and mostly avoid putting bets on our games. Still put coin on our u20s when they were 2-0 down with 20 to go. 

Atm betting against u20s teams in the Challenge Cup is as close as you'll get to free money. FFS Annan at home to beat the taigs u20s was apparently up at 10/1. 

The part in bold totally contradicts your theory 

If they where even money, then finding 2 games at 1/2 would have gave you odds of 2.25 therefore greater. 

A just couldn't do it man. I'm assuming you never put 10K on the bet so it's not exactly life changing.

Poor poor fucking POOR