Win or walk for Pedro today?

Virtuoso

Win or walk?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Regarding todays result (cheating ref's aside)...

• A win or he walks / sacked?
    • A draw being acceptable?
    • Needs more time?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, loyalfollower said:

Serious questions will need asking indeed. But the guys never gonna walk this early in the season and let's face it- we could go on a 15-20 game winning streak but the first loss after that will still see the same posters calling for his sacking.

:lol: 15-20 game winning streak

4 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Serious questions will need asking indeed. But the guys never gonna walk this early in the season and let's face it- we could go on a 15-20 game winning streak but the first loss after that will still see the same posters calling for his sacking.

100%.

They are willing him to fail. Wankers, all.

We've got 3/6 points, and where we dropped points a wrongful red card was a huge factor. That decision wasn't something under his control although I wasn't impressed with the subs he made.

He has been backed by the board, but clearly wants and expects at least 2 more in. The board needs to bring them in as we can see where we are still weak.

So I agree he can't keep losing, but it's not sack or walk stage yet.

1 minute ago, wilberforce1 said:

100%.

They are willing him to fail. Wankers, all.

Fuxake mate what a load of pish, I'd love nothing more than the guy to prove me wrong, but honestly can't see it happening. Should never be our manager

14 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Ever game is win or bust for Pedro due to his shocking past results

This is the best way to put it.

I think we will win comfortably today - but it won't be a massive coup if/when we do.

It's kinda like the same situation we found ourselves in moving back up the leagues with Ramsdens Cup's etc in the sense that winning it won't be THAT much of an achievement, but losing? that's grounds for dismissal. 

Similar with Hearts today.

I find myself a bit bi-polar with Pedro. Some days I think I'm too hard on him and other days I feel like I could drive the bullfighting fraud back to Portugal myself.

He has a lot of character and is a hard, hard worker. I think he's a workaholic, but I think his head is in the clouds too. 

The line about wanting him to fail is fucking laughable. I don't know how anyone can roll that out with a straight face. It's desperate shite from the Pedro can't do any wrong brigade. 

I voted 'Win or walk/be sacked', but he won't walk or be sacked.

It'll be October or November when he's sacked or walks. If he ends enough post-match interviews with "we are the people", he might hang-on until Christmas. By that point, yet another season will have been wasted, having made zero progress.

I don't even remotely rate this guy, nor 90% of his signings, and I don't think we have time for another fucking dud like Warburton.

He isn't even worthy of a place in the Blue Room's mural of all our former managers.

Its going to get to the stage where they're winning seven, eight-in-a-row and we're getting desperate to stop ten, so we're throwing everything and anything at it, just like Warburton and Caixinha.

He'll get until Xmas I imagine regardless of the results.

We are in a better position than we were last season, a lot of the dead wood are gone and man for man we're better. Was always going to be the case though with a bit more cash available. 

He was never the man for the job in the first place and 100% won't be the man to get us the title.

Nice 2-0 win today.