RFC55

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Think you and I have been similar on this mate in agreeing with the doubts but trying to keep some optimism and patience

There's really nothing left to be optimistic about now though 

Defo mate. We had to give it a.chance.

That's well gone 

26 minutes ago, Smile said:

I like Candeias jack and Dorrans and I think Morelos still looks like he will come good Cardosa looks a wee bit dodgy now but with proper coaching, i think he could come good. 

I think the Manager struggling and has been for a while now but i'd love to be wrong and see him turn it around but i can't see it.

Candeias puts in a shift and has decent technique but the last thirty today proved he'll never be a Rangers player as his main aim seemed to be to give the ball to our full back such is his ineptitude at actually doing what  wingers do , which is take a man on. 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Fucking place is mental - folk that think turning up is enough and no thought of how hard, or long it takes to build a winning side - to much FIFA 17 and not enough patience. 

We turned up alright but were nowhere near good enough. That's on the manager AGAIN.

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Fucking place is mental - folk that think turning up is enough and no thought of how hard, or long it takes to build a winning side - to much FIFA 17 and not enough patience. 

Och fuck up you 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Pedro out

Chance after chance, not.good enough. Nearly 8 mill down the drain. 

Get someone  in to fix this shite king. This is on you and Robertsons head 

When will the Board learn and realise that tarrier fucks do not make good Rangers managers? 

Name me one tarrier that has successfully mated the worlds most successful football club. I rest my case.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Mer shite spoken on this thread than one of my old King threads and that takes some doing!

We have been and have taken shite for five years and more now both on and off the park. WTF has made today so special? 3 managers in that period, 4 if you count the rubber duck.

The stadium is a shambles, shrouded in plastic.

Ref's and the SFA taking the piss without challenge.

We are Rangers in name only and if anyone thinks otherwise you are painfully deluded and terrified to face reality.

The moon howlers will continue to howl and the board will continue to chuckle, because they know that we will do fuck all about it. What we going to do? Remove them? :rofl:

Pedro will go when the board decide and not a minute before. Thereafter to be replaced with another second rater and buy more time and repeat.

Anyone for more moon howling? Clear sky tonight.

Only you could find this amusing

You're a fucking disgrace

Am I happy with the start to the season given we only have 3 points? Certainly not.

Do I see any improvement on last season pile of crap? Certainly do

Are this squad of players better than the ones we had in place this time last year? Yes I think they are.

Actually think we have a very solid team that just needs a couple of missing pieces as opposed to the end of last season where we needed a complete overhaul.Genuinely think we are moving in the right direction but for some that isn't happening quickly enough.Where they think the investment or tactical genius of a manager that will magically produce this will be found to move things quicker then please do tell?

To be writing off entire seasons after 3 games is just ludicrous.Accept we are all not happy with our start but foundations are being laid for a better future.That unfortunately in our case is a work in progress and for me I am staying positive for now as progress I feel is being made throughout the club.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Am I happy with the start to the season given we only have 3 points? Certainly not.

Do I see any improvement on last season pile of crap? Certainly do

Are this squad of players better than the ones we had in place this time last year? Yes I think they are.

Actually think we have a very solid team that just needs a couple of missing pieces as opposed to the end of last season where we needed a complete overhaul.Genuinely think we are moving in the right direction but for some that isn't happening quickly enough.Where they think the investment or tactical genius of a manager that will magically produce this will be found to move things quicker then please do tell?

To be writing off entire seasons after 3 games is just ludicrous.Accept we are all not happy with our start but foundations are being laid for a better future.That unfortunately in our case is a work in progress and for me I am staying positive for now as progress I feel is being made throughout the club.

I agree, just a new manager and a few more signings and we could be decent.