That's it for me

RFC55

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I screamed out a month ago that we should have changed manager before the season started and that there would be a meltdown in here. It was inevitable. 

For what it's worth we should treat Pedro like a player. He's not good enough so look out there in the market for who is currently available (Moyes?) Or if that's not the solution look out for coaches who become available and vo after the right candidate right there and then 

Moyes - you cannot be serious - I'd rather Ally's wife.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Its just a suggestion of a guy who did a great job with Everton over many years - yes, man utd was a disaster but he's way better than PC 

We need someone other than PC although he would have been better than Ally even in Div 3 - so Robertson's the half-wit there - at the moment Neil Warnock has been mentioned, but McLeish is available and definitely one to steady our ship.

3 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

We need someone other than PC although he would have been better than Ally even in Div 3 - so Robertson's the half-wit there - at the moment Neil Warnock has been mentioned, but McLeish is available and definitely one to steady our ship.

I think Derek McInnes is worth a shout too but he will have to kich and scream his way out of that mob before they would begin to entertain us. 

King and Murray are now to blame for me .They are everything that's bad about our club and the direction it takes 

Wasn't at game today so I can't comment on the performance 

I don't feel he is as bad as MW but I'm not going to argue with the majority on this occasion 

What could I back it up with

All the good records we have have fallen under him and humiliating results 

The sad thing is .We have been seeing and saying the same garbage for last 6 years 

King and the piece of shite Murray takes the blame for me 

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I think Derek McInnes is worth a shout too but he will have to kich and scream his way out of that mob before they would begin to entertain us. 

No idea why they never went for McInnes in the first place - for me after mw disappeared, it was either McInnes or McLeish - and McInnes would be a long term position.

4 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

If he's still in a job on Monday you can only assume that failure is accepted at Rangers or King is more worried about the short term financial implications of firing the manager.

Time to step up now King.

He should have been left in that bush outside the ground in Luxembourg. Im still furious after that worst British European result ever, and my anger hasn't subsided at all. Sadly, looks like he will be kept on, which will appease the peace and love brigade on here who can't compute that critism of the manger doesn't equal not backing the team. Pedro, if you have any decency - just admit that you can't improve the situation, shake hands and walk away.

It's now a complete cluster. I have tried to support Pedro C despite not understanding the thinking behind his recruitment. I have given him the benefit of doubt and given consideration that to rebuild he had to suffer some initial collateral damage. But how many significant disasters do we need to suffer before we wake up and realise that this man is not equipped to do the job.

The Celtic record defeat.

The loss of the Aberdeen record.

Kicked out of Europe by part timers from Europes smallest country.

Hibs last week.

Hearts this week.

FFS we have not even played them yet and we are already mid table and they, Aberdeen and St Johnstone are cruising away in the points race. There is no more time.

Yet another season effectively conceded before September. 

Mr King- rather than playing Golf at Loch Lomond, maybe you should start fulfilling your responsibilities. This guy has to go. We were beaten by Hibs and yes the ref made an arse of it. But that does not justify the victim card that Pedro C has played. Rather than our management criticising the oppositions manager (and reporting  him to the police), they should instead be focusing on righting the wrongs that they have created. Under this regime we are doomed to another year of fighting to finish 3rd or 4th in a league we should comfortably be finishing in the top 2. It's a cluster Mr King- sort it out.

Let's be honest lads, our "board" won't sack Pedro, the season ticket money's in, they've milked the cow again for the season, we'll go through another season off bullshit, struggle to finish second or third.....the "board" will come up with another way to get us all to part with our cash again, the only way we're going to get anywhere near the nappy rippers again is with a change at the very top.

having to listen to these scummy taig cunts lording it over us is sickening.

our whole club needs gutted  top to bottom.

8 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

He should have been left in that bush outside the ground in Luxembourg. Im still furious after that worst British European result ever, and my anger hasn't subsided at all. Sadly, looks like he will be kept on, which will appease the peace and love brigade on here who can't compute that critism of the manger doesn't equal not backing the team. Pedro, if you have any decency - just admit that you can't improve the situation, shake hands and walk away.

You just had to listen to that prick King's interview a month or two ago basically saying the Rangers fans who criticise aren't worth anything and the difference between fans and supporters. He was making it clear that he doesn't care and won't listen to anyone who criticises Pedro, him or the club.

Others are right when they say nothing will change - the gutless bastards in the boardroom will never admit they got it wrong. Look at what happened with Warburton - they had to hide behind a botch-up to get rid rather than grow a set of balls.

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I screamed out a month ago that we should have changed manager before the season started and that there would be a meltdown in here. It was inevitable. 

For what it's worth we should treat Pedro like a player. He's not good enough so look out there in the market for who is currently available (Moyes?) Or if that's not the solution look out for coaches who become available and vo after the right candidate right there and then 

Naw you made a thread saying the players weren't behind the manager(you heard that)then when called out on it you didn't post again in said thread,helmet and as for moyes away to fuck

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Who has he bought though? Sinclair and Ntcham or whatever it is are the only real purchases 

Everyone else has been transformed - thats what the best coaches do. 

So yes, a top top coach does want a budget buwe can find someone a lot better than PC 

Its not just fees, its wages as well, they paid less for dembele than we did for garner cause garner was on probably a quarter of dembeles wage

There are good bosmans out there, just not for ten grand a week or less

Just now, KingKirk said:

I think he would but I was meaning we can't make him our number 1 target then fail to land him for whatever reason. That would be a embarrassment to much for me with this board.

I know what you are saying but even remember when the media mentioned him when we were looking for a manager before appointing Pedro, Aberdeen (think it was Milne) started talking about compensation and saying Aberdeen wouldn't stand in his road. 

I think it could be an easy appointment. 

2 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Naw you made a thread saying the players weren't behind the manager(you heard that)then when called out on it you didn't post again in said thread,helmet and as for moyes away to fuck

I did say that too - know a boy in the under 20 team (wont name him for obvious reasons) who told me this week that many players talk behind his back. I also started a thread about Pena and his ability and physical condition - some of the home players suspect he might have a bit of a drink problem - you can take that or leave it 

Moyes? Ok,it's easy to mock. So are you happy to persevere with Pedro. Or if not, give us an alternative?