The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pedro could be our next Davie White, no matter how well he does but doesn't win the league.

A black man was walking past Ibrox in 1969 and said to himself. "I'm glad I'm not white!" (copyright Lex MacLean)

With apologies to the politically correct here.

15 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I sometimes read Kirk's posts and think it's someone at the windup.

Honestly, some of his posts are as bad as Sweetheart's.

11 minutes ago, AM1872 said:

I'd be happy to lose all our games as long as we beat the mhanks every game this season.  

You have problems in your brain.

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Were you with the way Pedro handled it?

My point on pedro being removed is based on being 5 points behind the lead already. thats not good enough it does not matter whos to blame some will say it was the ref others will say the manager. Harsh possibly but its happened and we are 1/6 points at home. 

26 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I sometimes read Kirk's posts and think it's someone at the windup.

I  dont take life to seriously. Every cunt has a opinion. I'll give mine if people dont like it fuck it am no killing anyone.:lol:

Up to a point I admire his confidence in Hardie and his preparedness to select him for the first team.   But if, as seems possible, a strong reliance could be placed on Hardie to step up and deliver goals when called to do so, I suspect we could be in for a season where we do not find the side much better and stronger and more competitive than last season.   I hope Hardie avoids taking a lot of flak if he is not able to pull goals out of the hat to save Pedro's blushes when the first choice strikers fail to score enough goals.

See Pedro's comments in the Club website today......an extract follows......"I met Ryan when we arrived last season later on when he came from the loan process.   I was told by our doctor, who likes him a lot, that he was a goalscorer, he is definitely a goalscorer, and when he has a chance he scores. “Unfortunately he had one-and-a-half chances [on Saturday] and he almost scored but he didn’t score in the game.  “He is an option for us after Martyn left the club, so we have Kenny, we have Alfredo, we have Eduardo and Ryan and Zak (Rudden) can be options for us if a situation like this happens. “We have no problem at all to place him on the pitch.................."    

Good to see the club doctor chipping in with advice to Pedro on where to get goals.

Come the end of the season though, and if Hardie and Rudden show enough promise in the game time they get then maybe the notion of being a selling club will apply and they move on and develop their goal-scoring talents at English clubs for a transfer fee so that the DOF can start to show that being a selling club generates fees from home-grown development players.   

As an aside, on the basis of Pedro's comments I'm interpreting them to mean we will not be seeking to sign another striker in this transfer window.   If that's the case Pedro sure does have a ton of confidence that enough goals will be scored by the current strikers.    He has a lot more confidence than I do but then again that's why he's a football manager and I'm not.  He clearly sees more from these players than I do.

I love Pedros patter (and his cardigan). WATP and Pedro is going to defend our Club! Who the fuck is feeding him these lines?

He'd run out of things to say after the Hearts game! Almost felt like we'd loss the game.

7 minutes ago, AM1872 said:

I love Pedros patter (and his cardigan). WATP and Pedro is going to defend our Club! Who the fuck is feeding him these lines?

He'd run out of things to say after the Hearts game! Almost felt like we'd loss the game.

Drawing at home to Hearts is basically a loss mate - total garbage

9 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Drawing at home to Hearts is basically a loss mate - total garbage

Hearts should have scored at the back post 5 mins before the end. Could have been even more of a disaster against a pish Hearts

22 hours ago, DBBTB said:

celtic 2 Rangers 0

Rangers 1 celtic 5

Rangers 1 Aberdeen 2

Progres 2 Rangers 0

Rangers 2 Hibs 3

Rangers 0 Hearts 0

Six results that provide more than  enough justification for people to want to see him out of a job.

I think you can put an asterisk against each a few of these. 

It was like a team of wee boys against Aberdeen, as MW's duds had chucked it because they knew they were out on their arse. 

The 5-1 was unacceptable, but that aside I don't put much emphasis on last season. 

Progress was also completely unacceptable however, and despite Beaton's influence on the Hibs game, his jacket is on a shoogly peg after the Hearts game. 

46 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

his jacket is on a shoogly peg after the Hearts game. 

He has signed 9 possibly 10 players these will be the bulk of the team. Would another manager get more out of them?

I think we're stuck with Pedro until we can afford a new team. Regardless of results

Archived