Safe Standing Banner

Guest Lloyd72

Why don't you start a poll asking who wants their name on their seat cause most folk couldn't give a flying fuck

As for these figures you post, you're literally pulling them out of nowhere

No one will pay an extra 300 pounds to get their name on their seat

And safe standing would be 10x cheaper than filling the corners 

You just sound totally bitter about the whole thing 

35 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The club are not spending a penny, if we raise £6million that should cover it but if the club could put £4m towards it if they would get a quick return on season ticket sales 

You're suggesting the fans raise 6 million to pay for other folks seats instead of raising 500k for safe standing. You've really not thought this thru 

Just now, wullyRFC said:

Threads getting a bit silly over something can't even happen as we don't have the money for it.

Is there not an ongoing programme to replace the seats? I'm sure money has been set aside for that. Not sure of the cost difference between rail seats and the standard ones, although I've seen it as £80 a seat compared to £60 for standard seats so not as costly as 500k taking that into account. 

3 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Threads getting a bit silly over something can't even happen as we don't have the money for it.

Knowing our board they will move loyal fans for the boycotters and just pay for it off next seasons season ticket sales kitty.  Anything to appease them and club 1872 it seems yet neither organisation put money into the club in  the way of shares at the share issue. 

12 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Is there not an ongoing programme to replace the seats? I'm sure money has been set aside for that. Not sure of the cost difference between rail seats and the standard ones, although I've seen it as £80 a seat compared to £60 for standard seats so not as costly as 500k taking that into account. 

It cost the tarriers £500k for 2600 seats to be changed. I've not heard of any money being put aside I doubt we're sorting the real problems on the cheap while having funds set aside for something that literally has zero importance. If there is it again tells us the board are fuckin idiots.

Edit: just realised you meant normal seating was getting replaced so fair enough if there is seating needing replaced that's a priority.

Just now, Copland bear said:

Knowing our board they will move loyal fans for the boycotters and just pay for it off next seasons season ticket sales kitty.  Anything to appease them and club 1872 it seems yet neither organisation put money into the club in  the way of shares at the share issue. 

It was completely against the boycott and I fully back safe standing

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Replacing seats ? That's a new one, is that the excuse the club were changing the seats anyway ? ????, 

That way they can justify the outlay ?

2 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

It cost the tarriers £500k for 2600 seats to be changed. I've not heard of any money being put aside I doubt we're sorting the real problems on the cheap while having funds set aside for something that literally has zero importance. If there is it again tells us the board are fuckin idiots.

There was something said about ongoing replacement of seats through the stadium as part of 'improvement works' at the last AGM, if I remember correctly. It would work out cheaper in the long run as rail seats are much sturdier and won't need regularly replacing. The club will always set aside funds for maintenance.

You have to wonder if the taigs are doing some 'creative accounting' for tax purposes. Its not like the haven't got previous for it.

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

It was completely against the boycott and I fully back safe standing

I back safe standing but not at the expense of the club or upsetting loyal fans which will cause friction amongst the supporters.  

As is said we the fans need to pay for  this as the clubs on its fucking knees and as I have said has 101 other things they could spend 500k on.  I only suggested a scheme to try and raise money to sort the corners out and stick the safe standing there while increasing the capacity and revenue all at once.  

As I said  I am all for safe standing even thou I won't use it but unlike you lot that want to use it I am prepared to help pay for it.  Strange that is it not 

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

There was something said about ongoing replacement of seats through the stadium as part of 'improvement works' at the last AGM, if I remember correctly. It would work out cheaper in the long run as rail seats are much sturdier and won't need regularly replacing. The club will always set aside funds for maintenance.

You have to wonder if the taigs are doing some 'creative accounting' for tax purposes. Its not like the haven't got previous for it.

Misread your post the first time stuck an edit in :tu:

18 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

You're suggesting the fans raise 6 million to pay for other folks seats instead of raising 500k for safe standing. You've really not thought this thru 

Raising money for the corners does not mean ejecting fans from their seats does it? Really not thought it throu? Do you have a better suggestion Einstein ?  

Well let's here your master plan without costing the club a penny and without moving existing season tickets holders 

17 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I back safe standing but not at the expense of the club or upsetting loyal fans which will cause friction amongst the supporters.  

As is said we the fans need to pay for  this as the clubs on its fucking knees and as I have said has 101 other things they could spend 500k on.  I only suggested a scheme to try and raise money to sort the corners out and stick the safe standing there while increasing the capacity and revenue all at once.  

As I said  I am all for safe standing even thou I won't use it but unlike you lot that want to use it I am prepared to help pay for it.  Strange that is it not 

I actually agree with you I don't think there's a chance the board will move anyone out of CF which is a shame because it really is a embarrassment OF A ATMOSPHERE at the  proper Rangers end.

I think they will have it if it ever does happen in the corner where away fans are now to BF3.

Away fans will get moved to BF1 and when the moonhowlers come they get BF1-2 and BR1-2.

5 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

I actually agree with you I don't think there's a chance the board will move anyone out of CF which is a shame because it really is a embarrassment of the proper Rangers end.

I think they will have it if it ever does happen in the corner where away fans are now to BF3.

Away fans will get moved to BF1 and when the moonhowlers come they get BF1-2 and BR1-2.

So the fans in the Copland are an embarresment  now?  No your the embarrassment posting pishnlike that.  Cunts have been banned in here for less.

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

So the fans in the Copland are an embarresment  now?  No your the embarrassment posting pishnlike that.  Cunts have been banned in here for less.

Never meant it that way I meant the atmosphere in there is an embarrassment.

Surely you have to agree you sit in there.

5 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Never meant it that way I meant the atmosphere in there is an embarrassment.

Surely you have to agree you sit in there.

Yet against Hibs for a period it was like Ibrox of old.  We need a decent team to cheer on, that would be a massive help. Put it this way if we put Celtic to the sword the first game at Ibrox this season then I dare anyone to come in here and say the atmosphere was shite because we did not have safe standing. 

As we all know it would be bullshit because Ibrox would be rocking 

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Yet against Hibs for a period it was like Ibrox of old.  We need a decent team to cheer on, that would be a massive help. Put it this way if we put Celtic to the sword the first game at Ibrox this season then I dare anyone to come in here and say the atmosphere was shite because we did not have safe standing. 

As we all know it would be bullshit because Ibrox would be rocking 

Hopefully it is but there's fuck all wrong with giving lads(and al bet there's a good whack in the Copland who would want to be part of it)the choice.

33 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Raising money for the corners does not mean ejecting fans from their seats does it? Really not thought it throu? Do you have a better suggestion Einstein ?  

Well let's here your master plan without costing the club a penny and without moving existing season tickets holders 

Most season tickets holders put the Club first and won't go in a wee hissy fit like an entitled child like you are when asked to move. Most will see this benefits the fans which is why so many RSCs, which are mostly made up of older Bears, have backed it

13 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Most season tickets holders put the Club first and won't go in a wee hissy fit like an entitled child like you are when asked to move. Most will see this benefits the fans which is why so many RSCs, which are mostly made up of older Bears, have backed it

Most? No most don't see the benefit.  And again who will pay for this? Your the one acting like a child with insults. I came up with an alternative which means us all dipping our hands in our pockets yet again to help,solve the safe standing problem and generating more income.  

I have no problem with safe standing but I would rather we did it right and that means doing the corners. I have started I will not use it but would pay £600 for mine and my son's names ttogo on our seats towards it.

I can't be any fairer than that 

5 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Moving to accomodate safe standing isn't anything to do with putting the club first it's to suit some fans. Bit of a contradiction there. I'd say wanting the club to spend £500k on this is putting yourself first and not the club as the club aren't going to benefit from it.

18 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Most? No most don't see the benefit.  And again who will pay for this? Your the one acting like a child with insults. I came up with an alternative which means us all dipping our hands in our pockets yet again to help,solve the safe standing problem and generating more income.  

I have no problem with safe standing but I would rather we did it right and that means doing the corners. I have started I will not use it but would pay £600 for mine and my son's names ttogo on our seats towards it.

£600 will go really far in redeveloping the ground.

1 hour ago, Frank Harrison said:

Taking he piss for having a different opinion from you? You're so far up your own arse it's unbelievable :lol: 

You still haven't answered my question, where are these exra season ticket holders coming from?

Think I've asked you this 3x without an answer @Copland bear

22 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Over 80 RSCs have backed it, so you're just talking nonsense to suit your bitter narrative.

As I've said more folk care about safe standing than having names on seats which us just an exercise in vanity.

As I said why don't you make a post calling for it like UBs did and see how many back it? Of course you won't do this because you want to pretend more people like you're idea than UBs idea which is just false

You may prefer your name on your seat but most don't but everything about you're posts regarding this are self serving, most people don't feel the same way about this as you do

80+ RSCs have backed safe standing how many support your proposal? None so far

Just now, Copland bear said:

What don't you think our support is as big as the Celtic support?  I beg to differ 

Where would they come from? We haven't even sold out season tickets as it is, we'd need to find more people willing to buy them if we expanded the capacity.

12 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Over 80 RSCs have backed it, so you're just talking nonsense to suit your bitter narrative.

As I've said more folk care about safe standing than having names on seats which us just an exercise in vanity.

As I said why don't you make a post calling for it like UBs did and see how many back it? Of course you won't do this because you want to pretend more people like you're idea than UBs idea which is just false

You may prefer your name on your seat but most don't but everything about you're posts regarding this are self serving, most people don't feel the same way about this as you do

80+ RSCs have backed safe standing how many support your proposal? None so far

80'+RSC's have backed it? What the club shell out 500k and to,putbit in the Copland front? What about the 40,000 season ticket holders ? Do we not get any say or is it just the selected few as per usual. 

And have I said I am against standing? 

And as for your insults ? Give it a rest