Safe Standing Banner

Guest Lloyd72

6 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

The 6 and 8 million wasn't about safe standing it was about increasing the capacity. £500k is the realistic cost based on what it cost other clubs. Do keep up.

Thanks for the update Wully i never had time to read every single post as i was working all day to pay for my season ticket.

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

As I have said in a few of these threads I have no problem with a SS area.

What is the boards stance on this ? I noticed someone say that they were doing a feasibility study, is that true ?

Fuck knows the board have went silent which is why the UBs began the campaign 

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Fuck knows the board have went silent which is why the UBs began the campaign 

I suppose I should have realised that because of the campaign :duh: it was the mention of a feasibility study, which might be pish, that made me post the questions.   :thumbup:

15 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

I have CB on ignore so taking quotes from others quoting him. Just picked this up! I think it sums up the paucity of the 'fill the corners' nonsense.

On one hand:

'As I said 20,000 fans signing up is around £6m, that's what needs done if anything, the club can't afford £500k for safe standing'

On the other:

'The club are not spending a penny, if we raise £6million that should cover it but if the club could put £4m towards it if they would get a quick return on season ticket sales'

???????????

So we cant afford 500k and minimal disruption but we can afford £4 million (or more) on a needlessly complex and expensive rebuild with the need to spend at least a season elsewhere. Then theres the added cost to police/stewarding and upkeep of the new areas, no guarantee of selling them every week etc etc. 

This all based on guessing the cost and the number of extra seats that could be added and its meant to be more viable than a scheme with a reasonably accurate costing and a number of benefits with minimal disruption to 35 to 40,000 fans. Its just utter nonsense.

And what part does a wanker like you not understand that the money we lay out we get majority if that back on the pre season ticket sales. 

As for on ignore ?  So someone get the message back to this wank , do not act the big man " Oh I've got him on ignore ? Well fuck off ya stupid prick.  You have something to say?  Then say it to me but don't say I have him on ignore? Well stay out the discussion. 

What a fucking walloper who if he would only check out all videos he will see a 60,000 model with the corners filled in. 

In fact tell the knob to pm me he has a problem 

17 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

Not your orthodox meltdown but wanting full on stadium reconstruction so you don't have to sit somewhere else is up there with the best rants on here

Meltdown? I don't think so, as it never gonna happen in the Copland , even at that I can take first refusal and have my pick of seats.   Where do you sit ? You probably don't know where ibrox is, you think coming on her makes you a Rangers supporter don't you? 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Meltdown? I don't think so, as it never gonna happen in the Copland , even at that I can take first refusal and have my pick of seats.   Where do you sit ? You probably don't know where ibrox is, you think coming on her makes you a Rangers supporter don't you? 

Season ticket holder in the CF myself actually.

19 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

Taking he piss for having a different opinion from you? You're so far up your own arse it's unbelievable :lol: 

You still haven't answered my question, where are these exra season ticket holders coming from?

so far up my own arse ? You would only say something like that on here, because your a fucking coward,  anytime you want to say it ok my face then no problem, if not joke on kno jockey 

11 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And what part does a wanker like you not understand that the money we lay out we get majority if that back on the pre season ticket sales. 

As for on ignore ?  So someone get the message back to this wank , do not act the big man " Oh I've got him on ignore ? Well fuck off ya stupid prick.  You have something to say?  Then say it to me but don't say I have him on ignore? Well stay out the discussion. 

What a fucking walloper who if he would only check out all videos he will see a 60,000 model with the corners filled in. 

In fact tell the knob to pm me he has a problem 

:lol: grow up

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

You are having a meltdown :lol: and there's nothing you can do to stop it happening. You're just one fan. And you're the only one acting like a wee bitch over this :lol:

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

so far up my own arse ? You would only say something like that on here, because your a fucking coward,  anytime you want to say it ok my face then no problem, if not joke on kno jockey 

8 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Tell me the row and seat bag man, hen we will see if you are all that, meltdown ? I will fucking rag doll a prick like you. 

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

:lol: grow up

Again? Don't tell me what to do? You all had your wee digs yesterday, well guess what pal I'm not a country bumpkin and I

3 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

I'll fight anycunt 

Nah mate just idiots on here need o lean 

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Hahahahaha :lol:

Fuck up ya blouse

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Hahahahaha :lol:

Fuck up ya blouse

Why don't you  mind your own business? Does it concern you ? 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Again? Don't tell me what to do? You all had your wee digs yesterday, well guess what pal I'm not a country bumpkin and I

Nah mate just idiots on here need o lean 

Hide contents

Why don't you  mind your own business? Does it concern you ? 

It's concerning you want to start boxing wae cunts at Ibrox in front of yer wean :lol:

Riot.