"The Fans Will Be Happy. The Fans Will Be Very Happy."

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

So Pedro Caixinha, who likes to keep things private and was complaining about information being leaked frism the club, has supposedly spilled his ginguts to a complete random on his flight today and we've all to believe it?

Cool.

And IF he has been caught of guard I bet he never for a second expected his conversation to be all over the net within a couple of hours. Or maybe he IS doing a much needed PR job for the club.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is NewcoTed legit or is he just participating in the same guessing game as us? 

NewcoTed is definitely legit. I know that gets posted a lot and there's the usual with sources but he definitely is. Phantom is usually trolling though so I wouldn't guarantee he's serious. 

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

Pair of faggots jumping on the hype from  what Pedro supposedly said to that lad on a flight to boost their twitter following. Utterly chronic stuff. 

That's exactly what it looks like. 

5 minutes ago, RangersScotty9 said:

hahahaha :lol: I remember him, wasn't he a hot prospect from Brazil? Christ was years ago since I heard his name, was some player haha what I'd give to have one that stature come to Ibrox lol

Years since you heard his name? It's mentioned every other day on here when a new bit of transfer activity or gossip springs up ?