Partick Thistle emails (league/cup)

WGOH

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Indeed I am.

In fairness I thought ballot had been done for both the league and cup games and thought I'd missed out on both. 

I have missed out on both.

It's a system with many flaws, but I believe it's the fairest.

Got an email about the league game which is my first away ticket this season

No got an email about the cup game tho. Are they out yet?

EDIT:  Aye they are and even though I haven't missed a cup game in all the banter years I didn't fucking get one.

18 minutes ago, BEE said:

Start of the season, everyone on 0 points. Those who travel to every game would be sorted.

What if the demand is more than the allocation? Then it would have to be balloted, therefore those who got ticket for first game have more points than those who signed up but couldn't make it. 

It is a good idea in theory but I'm not sure how practical it would be. 

4 minutes ago, WGOH said:

What if the demand is more than the allocation? Then it would have to be balloted, therefore those who got ticket for first game have more points than those who signed up but couldn't make it. 

To me there is only 1 way to do it for away games.  First game, ballot for amount of tickets we have.  2nd game, those that didnt get one, get one (ballot if still required), 3rd game, same, then it roles as we should all be in order.  There is no other way to do it.

So, with the figures mentioned on here for our away allocation so far, and the amount of people on CCCS away games, everyone should have 2 by the end of the 2 thistle games????  But it hasn't happened.  If everyone doesn't get 2 by end of Hamilton, its a bag of shite.

6 minutes ago, WGOH said:

You still get the point if apply and are unsuccesful, works for several PL clubs.

4 hours ago, VladimirWeiss said:

To me there is only 1 way to do it for away games.  First game, ballot for amount of tickets we have.  2nd game, those that didnt get one, get one (ballot if still required), 3rd game, same, then it roles as we should all be in order.  There is no other way to do it.

So, with the figures mentioned on here for our away allocation so far, and the amount of people on CCCS away games, everyone should have 2 by the end of the 2 thistle games????  But it hasn't happened.  If everyone doesn't get 2 by end of Hamilton, its a bag of shite.

I seen a fucking ibrox tour guide at Motherwell away mate so remember the amount of tickets that go to employees and their mates before the acutuall paying fans get our chance , be amazing the amount set aside for every man and their granny before CCS and supporters clubs get there's 

5 hours ago, WGOH said:

This banter years patter is getting tedious as fuck. 

Also, describe a fairer system than how rangers do it at the moment? Everyone signs up at the same time of the season, everyone has an equal chance and everyone knows how it is going to work. 

For league games they could let us know in advance, like they used to.