McCoist celtic are LIGHT YEARS Ahead Of Rangers

Orange and Blue

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

MW did more in his time at Ibrox, than AMC did in 4 years. MW got us into the Premiership! MW won that trophy 1st time round, AMC never won it in 2, 3, or 4 attempts. 

MW had us playing a better style of football, his fault being that the players were not good enough.

AMC had a decent team, in his first year, and fucked it up, in every trophy we entered that season.

MW has taken a new job at Forest. Why hasn't Ally, gone back into management?

I'm not defending Ally at all, he's possibly the worst football manager I've ever seen at professional level and I have no respect for him as a person either.

I'm saying it isn't fair to say he is 100% responsible for the footballing side of things, MW left us in a brutal state and that's his fault, not Ally's.

A decent window with around 10m spent well with the right man in charge(bye Pedro) and I think we'll be in with a shout.

They have maybe one or two players who are decent but it's more down to the fact that were so shite that they are dominating. If/when rodgers goes they will be in trouble.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

on the field yeah he is, in 3 years he took us backwards, spent 21million quid in wages and left us with virtually nothing worthwhile in the squad, no matter what happened off the park ally was given about 4x more than he should have needed to guarantee our return to the top league, and he STILL couldnt do that or win that fucking diddy cup

Not disputing he was absolutely clueless and left us a mess.

Still not 100% to blame for our current predicament but.

To say that then try to validate the claim is just nonsense.

Ally signed duds- yip no arguments.

Ally was clueless- yip no arguments.

Ally to blame for lack of youth coming through to bolster first team- nope, Sinclair was to blame for the shambles at Auchenhowie that was supposed to provide the club with a conveyor belt of talent via the top facilities.

Ally to blame for the charlatans we have had in the boardroom shafting our club- nope.

Just a couple of mitigating factors in how much of a nick we are in at the moment, Ally has a large share of responsibility but not 100%.

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Horrendous patter.

I consider people saying things like "horrendous patter" to be... horrendous patter.

But seriously, you have absolutely not right to complain about anyone given some of your... patter... :lol:

1 hour ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Fuck's that fat adult-baby even saying? Genuinely sounds like shrek :lol: 

Hawd on a minute, this is the spl, bog standard shite, hammer throwers in every team. We're fuckall light years away from them, if you're telling me Bruno, Dorrans, Wallace, Cardoso, Candeias, Pena (when he arrives) etc are not capable of winning this shite league, after the standards they're used to, then were as well chucking it. Lightyears :lol: fucking spl man.

celtic lets be honest have a decent team and a good manager but there has been better.

People forget that football is as much a psychological battle as it is a phyical one. These cunts haven't been tested domestically or been put under any real pressure. Brendan Rodgers has probably slept like a fucking baby every night for the past 12 months knowing his team were better than everyone.

Pressure/stress does funny things to even the best players and managers. I have no doubt that the current celtic team would drop points if we were breathing down their necks. 

Im still not convinced yet that our current squad can put serious pressure on them, but im still optimistic that we can be much better than last year.

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

He's right but (and this sounds mad and a contradiction at the same time) we are only an excellent transfer window away from turning it around. 

Unless celtic have another season like last season where they don't get beat and only draw about 4-games - then no-one's getting close it doesn't matter if it's Walter Smith's 1992-1993 team or Advcoaat's 1998-2000 team/s.

It's just nauseating listening to his sycophantic ramblings . All to appease  his beggar pay masters and beggar friends .

I hate every word that comes out of his mouth nowadays .

No bear should be saying this in public , no ex player , no ex manager .

The guy is getting worse , the more air time he gets

Our time will come, next season it will be harder for a Scottish team to make it into the champions league because of the new format ,4 top teams from 4 of the top leagues will go straight into the champions league GS, which will leave a lot of good sides battling out for  the remaining 16 places in the GS. Thats why I think celtic's not spent big this transfer window.When their stars and maneger  move on to better clubs that's when we'll pounce. We're not light years away troops maybe 1 or 2 seasons I think personally.

3 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Our time will come, next season it will be harder for a Scottish team to make it into the champions league because of the new format ,4 top teams from 4 of the top leagues will go straight into the champions league GS, which will leave a lot of good sides battling out for  the remaining 16 places in the GS. Thats why I think celtic's not spent big this transfer window.When their stars and maneger  move on to better clubs that's when we'll pounce. We're not light years away troops maybe 1 or 2 seasons I think personally.

That is a fair point mate . I didn't know that to be honest

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Not disputing he was absolutely clueless and left us a mess.

Still not 100% to blame for our current predicament but.

To say that then try to validate the claim is just nonsense.

Ally signed duds- yip no arguments.

Ally was clueless- yip no arguments.

Ally to blame for lack of youth coming through to bolster first team- nope, Sinclair was to blame for the shambles at Auchenhowie that was supposed to provide the club with a conveyor belt of talent via the top facilities.

Ally to blame for the charlatans we have had in the boardroom shafting our club- nope.

Just a couple of mitigating factors in how much of a nick we are in at the moment, Ally has a large share of responsibility but not 100%.

but the board dont play on the park, for all the shite in the boardroom ally was probably one of the most heavily backed Rangers managers in our history given the job he was asked to do, not one other Rangers manager was asked to outspend part time teams by a factor of 100, as for youth, we had mckay fucked out on loan, telfer getting 20 odd minutes in a season when the league was won in march, a 37yo brazilian playing more minutes in division 3 than any of our young centre halves

there are plenty of examples of ally fucking up any decent youth we had