Lee Wallace

KingKirk

He hasn't been at his best for at least a season and a half now, injuries aside. I would agree that if we get a half decent offer we should take it. I think DJ has been brought in with the view to him being the long term replacement tbh. I think he is in the last year of his deal with Cardiff?

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He hasn't been at his best for at least a season and a half now, injuries aside. I would agree that if we get a half decent offer we should take it. I think DJ has been brought in with the view to him being the long term replacement tbh. I think he is in the last year of his deal with Cardiff?

Think he is mate but I think we need better as for Wallace he seems to have lost his explosiveness. Injuries catching up on him

I said this in the transfer thread a few weeks back but I'd sign Greg Taylor from Kilmarnock with an eye on him being his long term replacement.

He's been getting good reviews for them for ages now, he's only 19 and he's Scottish - and Caixinha has he wants more Scottish players in the team/at the club.

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I said this in the transfer thread a few weeks back but I'd sign Greg Taylor from Kilmarnock with an eye on him being his long term replacement.

He's been getting good reviews for them for ages now, he's only 19 and he's Scottish - and Caixinha has he wants more Scottish players in the team/at the club.

Haven't seen him play. Is he more of an attacking full back or pretty good defensively?

Lee Wallace gets a really hard time on here but he actually does a good job for us.  We've seen how much Tavernier has benefited from a hard working RM in front of him and we need someone like that at LM too.  I don't think the club, or the player, have any desire to part ways and I can't see that changing while he's the best LB at the club.

At this rate will be Danny Wilson playing left back for the next few games.

Or a forced 3-5-2 .

The problem is I only trust 6 players to be any good.

Few need dropped, but no replacements in the squad.

Throw in a wildcard Nemane is meant to be rapid pit him in on the left side nexr two games 

15 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I don't think Wallace has ever gained the sharpness required for football at this level back after spending four years playing in the lower legaues.

But but but does that mean Davis, Naismith, Whitaker made the right decision to leave? 

Seems to me that after season 2011/12 if you stayed at the club then, in here at least, you got slaughtered. And if you left, well you got ............slaughtered