Jack and Dorrans

gsa

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure at one point today I seen Dorrans passing the ball back to Foderingham from inside their half. Ridiculous.

I also hate how often we see him chasing a player and getting close enough to make a challenge but hardly ever actually doing it. He flatters to deceive.

19 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Jack does what he is meant to do and did to day, unfortunately he's playing next to a passenger in Dorrans who brings absolutely nothing to the team.

Spot on, jack has his job and does it very well. It's not the most glamorous and plenty of players who play in his role don't get the credit they deserve but it's an important role and one that at the moment is the least of our worries.

28 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Jack does what he is meant to do and did to day, unfortunately he's playing next to a passenger in Dorrans who brings absolutely nothing to the team.

Wrong. 

Brown done what Jack is meant to do and thats boss the midfield in an old firm game. Agreed about Dorrans though, bitterly disappointed with him. 

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Mccrorie was good, maybe a bit better than good.

Not one Rangers player was fantastic.

McCrorie was outstanding. By far our best player. Jack, Morelos and Windass were all good. Jack and Freddy more so. 

Rest were embarrassingly bad. 

I started a thread on here about Ryan Jack contributing absolutely nothing a few weeks ago to be shot down in flames and told I was talking shite etc , I’ve read on here time again he’s our best player signing of the summer , unfortunately it took today’s game for people to finally start to see it , he’s never in the game and when he is it’s a 5 yard side ways pass , I also thought he did a couple of good things today but never in a million years is this lad good enough to play centre mid to improve Rangers 

6 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Absolute nonsense. You clearly didn't watch the game. He was excellent. Mopped everything up that came near him. 

Dorrans on the other hand, yes, he was anonymous. 

You miss him in the first half not following runners, marking space?

What a massive, massive disappointment Dorrans has been.

I criticised him against Partick, even though he scored, because he offers very little beyond a short pass.

I agree that he's playing deeper than I feel he's comfortable - another Pedro fuck-up - but we're talking about a guy who's been down south since 2008, the majority of which has been in the Premier League; how can he not influence games with ease?

I don't expect much from Jack and we didn't get much, either. He was poor.

Pena is on a different scale, though. I'm genuinely lost for words when it comes to him.

40 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

No denying he was poor. Just saying he was better than Dorrans, particularly in the first half.

At least he put in the odd challenge.

Pena had a nightmare mate.

Dorrans has been  very disappointing so far.

Jack has been a revelation.