Rangers to play in Florida Cup January 2018

eskbankloyal

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

That particular stadium has a running track round it, does it take anything from it in terms of intensity? 

I not know what bluedylan thinks his opinion but for my opinion it does not take away atmosphere but for intimidation y atmosphere for me La Bombonera is better than Estadio Municipal as I say before is reason why Argentina change their qualifier for next month in must win against Peru to La Bombonera. 

Just now, denya said:

I not know what bluedylan thinks his opinion but for my opinion it does not take away atmosphere but for intimidation y atmosphere for me La Bombonera is better than Estadio Municipal as I say before is reason why Argentina change their qualifier for next month in must win against Peru to La Bombonera. 

Just saw it on images, it looks like a very Spanish stadium, like Athletico and Valencia possibly. It's long been an ambition to go there and see River Plate but wouldn't mind trying that stadium you mention.

5 minutes ago, denya said:

Yes it is I have been to Nacional of Uruguay and Penarol are historic team too. Colo Colo vs Universidad de Chile in Santiago and for here is biggest Millos vs Nacional. 

I went to see Colo Colo  Seb Rozenthal who played for Rangers played for Catolica I believe

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Just saw it on images, it looks like a very Spanish stadium, like Athletico and Valencia possibly. It's long been an ambition to go there and see River Plate but wouldn't mind trying that stadium you mention.

La Bombonera is home stadium of Boca. 

4 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

I take your point, but it could be an opportunity to play Barjonas, McCrorie, Beerman, and Hardie alongside the first team to find out a bit more about them, and get them adjusted to first team football more. You'd like to think the whole squad would have a go here.

I don't need to see them play to tell you that at least 3 out of 4 there won't make it here.