If decisions even themselves out over a season

Jimfanciesthedude

4 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Handling the ball to score a goal is an automatic yellow. 2nd yellow means a red. 

No as if he slapped the ball in the net, it was blootered straight at him and it hit between his shoulder and elbow.  A yellow for that would have been soft.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Cannae mind his first booking so you could be right on that one, second one there was no need for a late tackle.  Booking was right. 

No chance . He barely touched him and to be a yellow card a tackle has to be reckless and without regard for you opponents safety. It was a nothing tackle that players walk away from unhooked many times every game

Just now, folkestoneger said:

No chance . He barely touched him and to be a yellow card a tackle has to be reckless and without regard for you opponents safety. It was a nothing tackle that players walk away from unhooked many times every game

A tackle doesn't have to be reckless, it can be for persistent fouling or a late challenge.  There it's on again right now stonewall yellow. 

3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The op highlights the poor decisions against us such as, I assume, the penalty when the defender should have 100% been sent off then all we get is folk being negative towards our players. Good grief give it a break.

Whos being negative, thought the ref was fine...thats the difference when you score 4 goals you're not hanging on every decision.

Just how I saw it.

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Cannae mind his first booking so you could be right on that one, second one there was no need for a late tackle.  Booking was right. 

That's the thing he needs to learn. Already on a booking don't be stupid. He needs to realise that things he got away with at Aberdeen will never happen at Rangers

Just now, GOAT said:

A tackle doesn't have to be reckless, it can be for persistent fouling or a late challenge.  There it's on again right now stonewall yellow. 

We will have to agree to disagree. I thought it was harsh. Stupid decision on jacks part to actually make the tackle though.

4 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

We will have to agree to disagree. I thought it was harsh. Stupid decision on jacks part to actually make the tackle though.

Aye it's a pointless challenge, players going nowhere.  He doesn't make it we're not having this conversation. He needs to learn from it. 

2 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Whos being negative, thought the ref was fine...thats the difference when you score 4 goals you're not hanging on every decision.

Just how I saw it.

Don't think I quoted you or anyone else. Just don't get this thing where someone on RM highlights a poor refereeing decision against us which results in umpteen posts highlighting where we could have had a player booked or sent off. To focus on decisions against us seems to be a tim thing and not the Rangers way lol

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Aye, you're right, I forgot throwing and elbow and hooking the ball in to the net are legal now. 

He doesn't even make contact with the cunt for this elbow.  Then all gets blooteted at him for the hand ball that would have been soft as fuck.  The tackle is a stonewall red card. 

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

He doesn't even make contact with the cunt for this elbow.  Then all gets blooteted at him for the hand ball that would have been soft as fuck.  The tackle is a stonewall red card. 

It doesn't really matter if he makes contact, he throws an elbow. You can't throw a punch at an opponent and then say " well, I missed, so it's not violent conduct". I honestly don't know what your watching for the handball because it's glaringly obvious it's an intentional hand ball. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy neither were called, but it doesn't change the incidents.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

It doesn't really matter if he makes contact, he throws an elbow. You can't throw a punch at an opponent and then say " well, I missed, so it's not violent conduct". I honestly don't know what your watching for the handball because it's glaringly obvious it's an intentional hand ball. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy neither got called, but it doesn't change the incidents.

Maybe I'm wrong but he puts his arm back to hold the guy off.  That's all I see. He still should have been sent off mind you.

there was also a point the referee awarded  them a free kick and he had the ball and took a shot from near enough the half way line after the whistle was blew.  That could have been a caution if the referee wanted to be a cunt.