SL Benfica Game Cancelled/Club Statement

RFCRobertson

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought mine through Ticketmaster and their website says that for cancelled events, refunds are given approximately 10 days after official notice is received of the cancellation. Hope it is easy for you guys in Scotland and elsewhere..Was looking forward so much for this. Totally gutted and I was only travelling 20 miles, feel bad for the people who booked flights.

:angrywillie: 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I hope ours were ordered on Ticketmaster. 

Aye just got off the phone with Ticketmaster Canada. Tix will be refunded for a cancelled event. Dont know if that helps those in Scotland but...i feel for those that have booked flights anaw..cant imagine.

Just now, Virtuoso said:

If you paid by credit card you may be covered...

Think it was a debit card, infact it was as the guy in our group that ordered them screen-grabbed his online bank statement once the total displayed and showed it to us so we could all see the cost from Candian Dollars into pounds and the foreign transaction fee too. 

Wonder if this is down to poor ticket sales. Ticketmasters seating chart shows a ton of unsold seats. They were trucking in a sod surface for this one game, bet that was going to cost a lot. Pricks were probably too scared to lose money.

Looks like a trip to Glasgow is in order now, or Florida in January. Gotta see my team one more time before I die! Last game was at Ibrox in 1963, I do believe I am due. Someone owes me a Dr. Pepper, I will get it eventually...even if I have to go to Scotland

1 minute ago, unclebuzzy said:

Wonder if this is down to poor ticket sales. Ticketmasters seating chart shows a ton of unsold seats. They were trucking in a sod surface for this one game, bet that was going to cost a lot. Pricks were probably too scared to lose money.

Looks like a trip to Glasgow is in order now, or Florida in January. Gotta see my team one more time before I die! Last game was at Ibrox in 1963, I do believe I am due. Someone owes me a Dr. Pepper, I will get it eventually...even if I have to go to Scotland

That wouldn't be any concern of Benfica's. 

Bloody hell, Ticketmaster still selling tickets. Bastards do no refund their handling fees or mailing fees. FUCK BENFICA!

They say if you bought with a credit card, the money, minus their fees will show on your card statement 10 days later. Fuck Benfica again.

:anger:

Fuckit. If I can get someone to guarantee a ticket to Ibrox, I would do the trip. Havent been in Scotland since 1968 so about time. Going to see if someone can look after my german shepherd (alsation to you guys I think). Will track down K.A.I. for my Dr. Pepper (or maybe some tinnies of Tenents). I saw his toes so I will be able to find him.

Get me an old firm game ticket, that would be easy I bet.(lol)

Going do it this year I hope. Maybe something better for me than Hamilton, poor choice for a game anyway

2 minutes ago, unclebuzzy said:

Fuckit. If I can get someone to guarantee a ticket to Ibrox, I would do the trip. Havent been in Scotland since 1968 so about time. Going to see if someone can look after my german shepherd (alsation to you guys I think). Will track down K.A.I. for my Dr. Pepper (or maybe some tinnies of Tenents). I saw his toes so I will be able to find him.

Get me an old firm game ticket, that would be easy I bet.(lol)

Going do it this year I hope. Maybe something better for me than Hamilton, poor choice for a game anyway

Ticket won't me a problem, let me know what game you have in mind and I'll sort it ... not sure about the Dr Pepper, though.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Doubt there will be.

If Rangers had any balls about them, they'd sue Benfica and give any booked fans their money back (after the club expenses have been repaid, obviously)

But they won't.

The fans that suffer again.

Two posts you've made Kai yet not a word of condemnation for the the real villains, who are obviously Benfica. Another in a long line of cheap digs at the board who have had fu*k all to do with the cancellation. 

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

Two posts you've made Kai yet not a word of condemnation for the the real villains, who are obviously Benfica. Another in a long line of cheap digs at the board who have had fu*k all to do with the cancellation. 

shut up ya fucking nonce read further