Rangers Picture Thread

17 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

No it wasn't his goal.  This goal was actually scored by Persson with a header.  Johnston tried to get to it but missed but it didn't matter as the ball went in the net anyway.   

thats spot on i think billy j. took a wild swing at it and the keeper was distracted,but they all count.

The Class of Rangers 1992/93 who went 44 games unbeaten not just against teams like Ross County, Dundee or Kilmarnock but teams like Leeds Utd, Marseille, Club Bruges and CSKA Moscow! 

Gough, Goram, Robertson, McPherson, Brown,Hateley, McCall,  Steven, Murray, Durrant, Mikhailichenko 

Notable absentees are McCoist, Ferguson, Nisbet, Huistra. 

0b119d5a28792f61d7461c171f6ad977.thumb.jpg.e8fa9e5d14996d9b63807a234cece3aa.jpg

10 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The Class of Rangers 1992/93 who went 44 games unbeaten not just against teams like Ross County, Dundee or Kilmarnock but teams like Leeds Utd, Marseille, Club Bruges and CSKA Moscow! 

Gough, Goram, Robertson, McPherson, Brown,Hateley, McCall,  Steven, Murray, Durrant, Mikhailichenko 

Notable absentees are McCoist, Ferguson, Nisbet, Huistra. 

0b119d5a28792f61d7461c171f6ad977.thumb.jpg.e8fa9e5d14996d9b63807a234cece3aa.jpg

I had the white Adidas T -shirt of that , only the picture on the front only showed the players from the waist down , it said underneath it "Adidas seriously improves your game" had all the teams n locations we beat on the back ,with the scores , loved that . 

dg.thumb.png.e088ed29670c0b6beb0017bbae3e322d.png

Dougie Gray

Gray joined the Ibrox club from Aberdeen Mugiemoss in June 1925. A full back, he played for the club 555 times in competitive matches between 1925 and 1947, earning ten league championship and six Scottish Cup winning medals. Taking into account his appearances in war-time matches and friendlies, he made 940 appearances for the club in all, wearing the shirt more times than any other player, though John Greig is the record holder for appearances in official matches. Gray won ten international caps for the Scotland national football team and made six appearances for the Scottish League representative side.

After leaving Rangers, he acted as a coach at Clyde.

Gray is a member of the Rangers F.C. Hall of Fame.

48 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I honestly had tears in my eyes that night just with the emotion.  World football greats helping to save my club.

Without doubt two of the greatest defenders that have ever played the game Paolo Maldini and the peerless Franco Baresi