Rangers Picture Thread

26 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

I mind my Dad telling me years ago there used to be collection tins in the 70's/80's for the Spastic Society, I thought he was taking the piss.

...and just in case anyone queries if this Rangers related...

.. think we should maybe just leave it at this though...

52487iD52856328E338E9D.jpeg

16 hours ago, Callum_Doon said:

Is this not another photo evidencing that 'second strip', first of same which I can find documented?

1a1f2f17c374b40bcf7ee1ceeac7d7d5 (1).jpg

remember it well red white blue trim. was a break from the one colour,  a small thing i noticed the badge on the shorts were red not the usual blue

16 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

This whole thread is one of the best things to have happened over the last 6 or so years.  We have endured such a lot since the Killie 5 - 1 game.   After that we all know the problems, trials, tribulations, etc.  Times which put many of us to the test.  Times where it would have been easier to walk away.  Times when it may have looked as if we could never get back to our rightful position.  Times when almost every person in authority in Scottish football seemed to try to kill our Club.  We all struggled through and then this thread began and if some of the content doesn't make the hairs on the back of your head stand up, if it doesn't bring a lump to your throat, if it doesn't bring a tear to your eye, if it doesn't make your chest broader and your heart beat faster, then you are no Rangers fan.

great post bud