Rangers Picture Thread

On 10/27/2017 at 04:57, Johnny Dangerously said:

2106260B-2CD2-4FB9-A57C-C83AF6E133CF.jpeg

Man, that photo brings back memories. Mid 80s to early 90s routine of arriving early with my dad before the gates opened and walking down to the Rangers shop bit and getting my wee carton of ribena from the shop a few doors down, then back up to wait for the metallic grind of the gates opening. In to get a couple of pies and a bar of crap yet great Rangers chocolate to watch the ground fill up.

Anyone remember the wee old 'hats, scarves, pendants and badges!' guy that used to sell his stuff at the corner between the Copland and Govan? Wee old fashioned guy with a sheepskin coat and a wee flat cap. He'll be dead now. :depressed:

7 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Yeah, did his old man play for Rangers? I don’t know where I’m getting this from tbh. Maybe something I’ve heard or read over the years.

7 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Yeah, did his old man play for Rangers? I don’t know where I’m getting this from tbh. Maybe something I’ve heard or read over the years.

sure did ,captain about the time of meiklejohn,had a pub on govan rd. another ex gers son whio wore the hoops doug baillie and lex.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Man, that photo brings back memories. Mid 80s to early 90s routine of arriving early with my dad before the gates opened and walking down to the Rangers shop bit and getting my wee carton of ribena from the shop a few doors down, then back up to wait for the metallic grind of the gates opening. In to get a couple of pies and a bar of crap yet great Rangers chocolate to watch the ground fill up.

Anyone remember the wee old 'hats, scarves, pendants and badges!' guy that used to sell his stuff at the corner between the Copland and Govan? Wee old fashioned guy with a sheepskin coat and a wee flat cap. He'll be dead now. :depressed:

just talking about this other day,who remembers the old scarves double sided you could poke the inside up and it made a great hat on cold days..