Forum activity.

.Williamson.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

Seems to be more geared toward posters getting likes and seeing how many posts they can post in a day rather than good content. 

FF not that busy either.

We have a shite Manager a team going nowhere and a board not interested in competing anytime soon there's only so many times a person can post on that subject. 

Absolute shite!

We have the most loyal and staunchest board in the country. Where transparency is the watch word with more vision than Murdoch at Sky. Backed up by a world class manager and a team bordering on global greatness.

Too many fucking liars and deniers on this forum to attract new blood in here. End of!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I laughed when he quoted me with his response and said "we'll leave it at that" and then when I decided we wouldn't the thread disappeared and I got booted :lol: 

There was one guy on their admin who is a sleekit bastard ,never failed to have a wee dig at Ulster Bears ,I told him I would be over the next week if he wanted to discuss the issues he had with us...I was banned 10 minutes later .

Tbf there are a lot of good guys on the forum

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

How the fuck can follow follow be so busy if they ban everycunt, absolute shit show of a forum aswell, so slow and full of ads.

I like this place just the way it is.

I have no idea why it's so busy either. Probably just because it's the forum most fans know about. 

35 minutes ago, Smile said:

Seems to be more geared toward posters getting likes and seeing how many posts they can post in a day rather than good content. 

FF not that busy either.

We have a shite Manager a team going nowhere and a board not interested in competing anytime soon there's only so many times a person can post on that subject. 

I think the jury is still out on the manager (and the team for that matter) but I feel a lot of the problem just now is there isn't really anybody in the team we can identify with. Ok it can't always be full of John Greigs and Bobby Shearers but there does need to be some degree of affinity between what's on the pitch and what's in the stands for it to work

4 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Or if you have 5 posts and a stolen username they think you're a knob. :Fod:

You re one of the biggest pricks on here ✌ usual henchmen replying as i expected MR FUCKING Rangers sit about on Bearsden all day looking for negative news in made up papers .infact you are a TIM offended by everything embarrassed by nothing PRICK !!!

1 minute ago, Prsosheadband said:

You re one of the biggest pricks on here ✌ usual henchmen replying as i expected MR FUCKING Rangers sit about on Bearsden all day looking for negative news in made up papers .infact you are a TIM offended by everything embarrassed by nothing PRICK !!!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Prsosheadband said:

:lol: