Todd Cantwell

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Some of his touches and passing in the second half was very good.

Would definitely have more assists with better players on the end of them.

Think being kept on for the full game might mean Clement’s not planning on playing him In the final though.

I think the extra space in the middle in the 2nd half helped. I don't understand the reasoning behind the bit in bold at all mate.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I think the extra space in the middle in the 2nd half helped. I don't understand the reasoning behind the bit in bold at all mate.

I know Lawrence wasn’t available but just a feeling. He doesn’t often keep Cantwell on for the full game and would hazard a guess never when he’s planned to play him in a big one. Though I know there’s still well more than a week until the final.

We look our best on the eye as a team when Cantwell is seeing a lot of the ball.

Excellent second half tonight ,the amount of running he does of the ball is unbelievable  if he was in the scum team with their front players he’d be a star ,still baffling he never played against them ,must start in the cup final

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Cantwell’s last game at Ibrox going by his post match interview.

Fuck sake.

He's continually ignored the managers instructions then did his daft stuff on social media. Do you think the manager should accept that?

Just now, J-Maestro said:

He's continually ignored the managers instructions then did his daft stuff on social media. Do you think the manager should accept that?

Continually ignored is a bit exaggerated.

Going by Clement’s post match comments he’s really happy with Cantwell on the ball, but is warning him if he wants to be a top player he has to always do it off the ball as well.

I’d want Clement to try and get that out of him would be my first preference.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Continually ignored is a bit exaggerated.

Going by Clement’s post match comments he’s really happy with Cantwell on the ball, but is warning him if he wants to be a top player he has to always do it off the ball as well.

I’d want Clement to try and get that out of him would be my first preference.

That's on Cantwell completely though, maybe he doesn't want to be the player he can be. Plenty of players aren't willing to do it.

Whether he's sold or not I'll trust Clement's decision.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

That's on Cantwell completely though, maybe he doesn't want to be the player he can be. Plenty of players aren't willing to do it.

Whether he's sold or not I'll trust Clement's decision.

Does that go the same for Tav, Goldson and Lundstram?

Does that go the same for Tav, Goldson and Lundstram?

Yes, why wouldn't it? We don't have a single player in our squad who isn't replaceable at the moment.

I think Goldson and Lundstrams time is up anyway. Tav can go if he wants to, although I think he may have a part to play and will likely want to retire here.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Yes, why wouldn't it? We don't have a single player in our squad who isn't replaceable at the moment.

I think Goldson and Lundstrams time is up anyway. Tav can go if he wants to, although I think he may have a part to play and will likely want to retire here.

I meant if Clement continues to rely on them as regulars. Clearly sounds like he wanted Lundstram to sign a new deal.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I meant if Clement continues to rely on them as regulars. Clearly sounds like he wanted Lundstram to sign a new deal.

You always seem to make not outrageous suggestions but ones just bordering on them. You are more Laudrupslefttoe than the actual foot.

We all did when he was on form, soon as he got a whiff elsewhere he stopped giving a fuck.

I think it's a difficult one in that if we don't manage to get proper replacements in for anyone then he has to work with what he's got.

Completely fine with him calling out Cantwell or players in general for that matter. Cantwell hasn't helped himself in his time here with the daft social media shite, needs someone around him to give him a slap.

Clement does seem to pick and choose who he defends though, defending Lundstram (who for all purposes is out the door) after Saturday was daft & a few days later blames Cantwell's off the ball work in the first half...pretty sure both goals came down our right side & were caused by 1) Not stopping the crosses & 2) Shit defending on both occasions from King.