Millers Agent

Lloyd

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Interfering with people is the celtic way, shame on you ben.

He was originally 'bluewhitevanman'. But when he became a trusted seller the upgrade reduced usernames to be a maximum of 14 characters, therefore making me reduce his username by a character. I have since been able to change that, so put him back to his original username.

And you're accusing me of being a taig...

Banned. 

An agent is there to represent his client in a professional manner and the words used may have their merits. Although would it not be best that he make an appointment with the board or manager and represent his client properly, rather than chose to vent them on social media like a hormonal teenager that's just seen their best friend dumped .

He then comments that its pretty obvious to him where the leaks come from !!

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I'm going on the negative publicity over the last 2 weeks. 

Pedro comes out and claims someone leaked his team to St Johnstone last time out 

A few days later Miller is training and playing with the kids and the speculation begins eg was Miller the mole? Pedro could come out right now and say no, he's just not playing well (and he isnt) and case is closed but he hadnt 

Now we have his agent (as they do) amplifying the inference that Kenny is being blamed for being a mole. Its bad publicity (again) that coukd be nipped in the bud right now.

It's Miller's agent that tweeted, nothing to do with Rangers. How could it be nipped in the bud right now, by doing what?

26 minutes ago, ben51 said:

He was originally 'bluewhitevanman'. But when he became a trusted seller the upgrade reduced usernames to be a maximum of 14 characters, therefore making me reduce his username by a character. I have since been able to change that, so put him back to his original username.

And you're accusing me of being a taig...

Banned. 

:lol:

Had me sweating there ya bad man.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

It's Miller's agent that tweeted, nothing to do with Rangers. How could it be nipped in the bud right now, by doing what?

By electrocuting his agent in the testicles, streaming it via youtube and making it known that this will be a regular occurrence for people who fuck with us.

1 hour ago, the old guard said:

That's the point, he has treated and let everyone believe that Miller was the leak, if he done that on his gut feeling then he is wrong, typical Pedro smoke and mirrors he should either come out with something solid or shut the fuck up till he knows who the leak is. Sick of this half cooked shite to be honest. 

So it's Pedro's fault on a day when he's said nothing, done nothing, and just days after he's said Miller is  back in the squad as he us "one of us".

He's punted MOH out the squad, to a team that info was allegedly leaked to (MOHs previous team no less) but this is now his fault.

Manager sorting shit out behind the scenes, an agent comes out firing on all cylinders, but Pedro should shut the fuck up?

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So it's Pedro's fault on a day when he's said nothing, done nothing, and just days after he's said Miller is  back in the squad as he us "one of us".

He's punted MOH out the squad, to a team that info was allegedly leaked to (MOHs previous team no less) but this is now his fault.

Manager sorting shit out behind the scenes, an agent comes out firing on all cylinders, but Pedro should shut the fuck up?

Exactly. This is not really our story anymore, in that sense. Miller would be playing if he was good enough; he isn't, and we are winning without him.

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Of course it's Pedro's fault, he started the shit slinging now he's backing down with the 'he's one of us' pish how many more times is he going to open his mouth, utter embaresment time after time. MOH is a total different argument. 

3 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Of course it's Pedro's fault, he started the shit slinging now he's backing down with the 'he's one of us' pish how many more times is he going to open his mouth, utter embaresment time after time. MOH is a total different argument. 

Absolute nonesense old guard. I would hardly call Pedro 'shit slinging' give me one example of him saying or even being quoted by the media as saying 'Kenny Miller is the leak' or whatever you think constitutes as 'shit slinging'

To me, I think that Pedro basically told us who the leak was "we will see how far we have come from last season." "St Johnstone knew what team we would play" "Michael O'Halloron will never play for Rangers again while I'm still in charge". 

I can see the scenario of Pedro finding this out and the conversion going something like - If you like St Johnstone that much, why don't you go play for them, I'll even phone them for you. You may as well go, because you won't ever play for me again.  

He goes to get himself in the shop window, and to be fair, he has done pretty well for them. He never go anywhere near that level for us. 

That begs the question, who told Pedro that St Johnstone knew our formation? Do St Johnstone have a leak too? Did the taig tell someone at Rangers who told Pedro?

I don't think Kenny has been the leak. There would be no reason for him to do it. Something else has happened. I'm not going to even try guess. This is Just Kenny's agent using a big news story about us to let as many teams as possible know Kenny is available cone January. His agent has basically said as much with his " its obvious who the leak is" statement. 

Kenny has made his money from football, but he has always been a money chaser. He knows that at his age, especially as a striker that if he isn't playing regularly, then he probably won't get a decent contract almost anywhere. Not at the wage he wants anyway. If he can get a Precontract somewhere else and get a last signing on fee, then he has to act NOW. Hence all the hashtags. 

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

So you're not interested that he believes a player leaked our teamlines? Unless he tells you who it is.

Again it's you doing the assuming it's Miller, despite neither club nor Pedro stating this. But despite this never having been alleged, Pedro is now backing down? Backing down from something he's never said, aye?

MOH is more likely to be the issue, not a separate argument anything.

Pretty obvious that you've lost all objectivity when you're blaming someone for a specific allegation he's not made, and backtracking on an allegation never made, on a day someone else has came out and stirred shit. 

And Pedro is the embarrassment.....

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

To me, I think that Pedro basically told us who the leak was "we will see how far we have come from last season." "St Johnstone knew what team we would play" "Michael O'Halloron will never play for Rangers again while I'm still in charge". 

I can see the scenario of Pedro finding this out and the conversion going something like - If you like St Johnstone that much, why don't you go play for them, I'll even phone them for you. You may as well go, because you won't ever play for me again.  

He goes to get himself in the shop window, and to be fair, he has done pretty well for them. He never go anywhere near that level for us. 

That begs the question, who told Pedro that St Johnstone knew our formation? Do St Johnstone have a leak too? Did the taig tell someone at Rangers who told Pedro?

I don't think Kenny has been the leak. There would be no reason for him to do it. Something else has happened. I'm not going to even try guess. This is Just Kenny's agent using a big news story about us to let as many teams as possible know Kenny is available cone January. His agent has basically said as much with his " its obvious who the leak is" statement. 

Kenny has made his money from football, but he has always been a money chaser. He knows that at his age, especially as a striker that if he isn't playing regularly, then he probably won't get a decent contract almost anywhere. Not at the wage he wants anyway. If he can get a Precontract somewhere else and get a last signing on fee, then he has to act NOW. Hence all the hashtags. 

Yup, word for word that is what happened.