Easter Road allocation

K.A.I

52 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I never used to be for giving the taigs a reduced allocation but I've changed my mind recently. Give them the bare minimum and I'll take my chances trying to get 1 of the 900 for Parkhead, if not then that's life.

Sick of seeing them in OUR stadium (notice the capitals for our) doing whatever the fuck they want. This is our stadium, we should decide who get's what not the police or the SPFL.

What gets on my tits is the layout....we get hidden away in the corner, no cunt is telling me if ure a tim player that seeing ure support right behind the goal dosent give them an edge.

Stick them in a bit of the broomloan and the west enclosure 

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

That's the truth tbf

It's pathetic when Motherwell and Hibs cut our allocation out of spite but when the sheep and Hearts did it, as shite as it is I don't think anyone can complain when the tickets are sold out. It's when there are empty seats and we have a reduced allocation it's an issue.

The play offs were a joke both clubs done themselves out of much needed revenue, in hearts case their fans started coming back in the burley season, I'm sure that was the 1st time they cut the allocation, its since went up and down over the years.

5 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Superb. Same as Hearts then when they go back to being shite they'll beg us to take full stand again.

I wouldn't support any boycott but fuck sake I wish Rangers would do something about this.

Which we will,and our fans will snap up every ticket then continue to wonder why we get walked all over and laughed at.

4 minutes ago, Sket said:

Which we will,and our fans will snap up every ticket then continue to wonder why we get walked all over and laughed at.

Or maybe our fans just prefer supporting the team rather than giving a fuck about the finances of any other clubs. 

3 minutes ago, Sket said:

Who said anything about a boycott?

23 minutes ago, Sket said:

What was your point in this post then? Because it sounded to me like you were criticising people for going. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

What was your point in this post then? Because it sounded to me like you were criticising people for going to going. 

My point was to make it sound to you like i was criticising people for going to going.

24 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

It's certainly preferable to sitting in the house giving yourself a pat on the back thinking you're crippling a football club by doing them out of £30.

But it's not just £30. It's a good few thousand £s.

I don't go to Away games because of how we were treated but that's my personal choice and I have absolutely no problem with people going to support our team and being the 12th man. However, if clubs want to be arseholes and decide one season that they are cutting out allocation to 2000 because for some reason they feel they can financially justify it then fine but when they are feeling the pinch and are financially struggling then we should be saying to these clubs no we don't want extra tickets, 2000 is enough. 

As I said it's easy for me to say that because I don't go but it's how I feel.

21 minutes ago, jintybear said:

But it's not just £30. It's a good few thousand £s.

I don't go to Away games because of how we were treated but that's my personal choice and I have absolutely no problem with people going to support our team and being the 12th man. However, if clubs want to be arseholes and decide one season that they are cutting out allocation to 2000 because for some reason they feel they can financially justify it then fine but when they are feeling the pinch and are financially struggling then we should be saying to these clubs no we don't want extra tickets, 2000 is enough. 

As I said it's easy for me to say that because I don't go but it's how I feel.

I understand this and people not wanting to go to away games after the way we were shafted. But criticising people for wanting to go to these games is just arsehole behaviour. 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I never used to be for giving the taigs a reduced allocation but I've changed my mind recently. Give them the bare minimum and I'll take my chances trying to get 1 of the 900 for Parkhead, if not then that's life.

Sick of seeing them in OUR stadium (notice the capitals for our) doing whatever the fuck they want. This is our stadium, we should decide who get's what not the police or the SPFL.

See if I'm honest, I don't remember this being cried out for years ago and certainly not to the extent it is now, when we would beat them at Ibrox more often than not.

Just seems to be now that they beat us almost every time that folk seem to want to cut their allocation.

I think it's the fairest that it can be. I agree them having a full stand and and us being stuck in a corner is a bit shite, but what can you do. Stadium design plays a big part in it, in that we don't have a corner to put them in while giving them 7.5k tickets, where as they do. 

2 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

See if I'm honest, I don't remember this being cried out for years ago and certainly not to the extent it is now, when we would beat them at Ibrox more often than not.

Just seems to be now that they beat us almost every time that folk seem to want to cut their allocation.

I think it's the fairest that it can be. I agree them having a full stand and and us being stuck in a corner is a bit shite, but what can you do. Stadium design plays a big part in it, in that we don't have a corner to put them in while giving them 7.5k tickets, where as they do. 

It’s nothing to do with results it’s their behaviour which seems to get worse every season 

30 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

They should be banned for 1 game at least for that flare that was thrown at Foderingham. 

4 hours ago, hammer93 said:

What gets on my tits is the layout....we get hidden away in the corner, no cunt is telling me if ure a tim player that seeing ure support right behind the goal dosent give them an edge.

Stick them in a bit of the broomloan and the west enclosure 

Also an advantage for 45 mins when they are giving our keeper some stick. It is an advantage that we don't get at their midden.

It gives me the fucking dry boak when I see them on the telly taking over the Broomie,because it actually gives the impression to the casual viewer that it is their home game. If I had my way I would stick them in that corner of the West enclosure and if we really HAD TO; the two blocks of the Broomloan.