Konterman CIS Cup game

ready1873

Maybe an odd question; but does anybody know why there was so many empty seats at that game? I was only going to the occasional home game at the time and wasn't at it. 

I remember watching and it looked half empty. A full Hamdump has no atmosphere so must have been shit that night. Until Bert stepped up anyway.

6 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Maybe an odd question; but does anybody know why there was so many empty seats at that game? I was only going to the occasional home game at the time and wasn't at it. 

I remember watching and it looked half empty. A full Hamdump has no atmosphere so must have been shit that night. Until Bert stepped up anyway.

It was due to work being carried out in the tarrier end. Both clubs had a reduced allocation, think the attendance was round about  40k

First 30mins they battered us then we got a foothold in the match. Lovenkrands scored just before ht then they equalised half way through second half. We kept going though and got a penalty with 5mins left which Avelardze missed !! 

Went to extra time when big Bertie leathered it home. I was directly behind that shot in the Rangers end. Knew it was in the second it left his boot - yaaaaaassssss!!! 

Was staying and working in England when that game was on. Was getting ready to go to start nightshift and listening to it on Radio5. Konterman scored just as I was leaving. Only found out the full result after my brother text me about midnight. There was another cunt from Scotland working where I worked. Taig. Cunts face tripping him all night. Had Southampton and Chelsea fan ripping the piss out of him, wasn't happy.?

40 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The scum used to cheer when they heard Kontermans name being announced in our team line up.

What a way to get the last laugh on them.

Can remember both him and Ricksen got a loud cheer when their names were read out, also because of the work getting done at their end of the ground they had up to either the 18 yard box or corner flag at our end and the players warmed up at the side of the pitch next to them. Fair to say big Bert rammed that down their throats 

22 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It really is a thing of beauty.

still makes me laugh watching that strike, after scoring the goal of his life Big Bert doesn't know how to celebrate so just nonchalantly walks away whilst everyone else piles on top of him going daft

Just now, hammer time said:

still makes me laugh watching that strike, after scoring the goal of his life Big Bert doesn't know how to celebrate so just nonchalantly walks away whilst everyone else piles on top of him going daft

Best clearance of his life :pipe: