Someone please justify his position

K.A.I

25 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Based on a pay off, a new wage, a clear out and new players in, clearly cash we may not have  

A big shitey merry go round that never ends. In out in out shake it all a fucking bout

No surrender Pedro, no fucking surrender 

Where was no surrender today then?  Didn't even once look like getting back into the game

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have said it on three separate topics this season that he should have been gone after the European result as it was the biggest embarrassment in our history. Clueless manager who has bought poorly, continues to pick poor players resulting in the same poor results. Not won three games in a row for a Rangers manager is unacceptable and he has to go. 

30 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Based on a pay off, a new wage, a clear out and new players in, clearly cash we may not have  

A big shitey merry go round that never ends. In out in out shake it all a fucking bout

No surrender Pedro, no fucking surrender 

He’s almost 1 year into a 400k per year 3 deal 

we can’t afford a deal? Seriously 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

I don’t want him to go so it’s irrelevant. But there’s far more funding required than just his pay off  

Hey you’ve had the baws to say you don’t want him to go 

fair enough 

I’m baffled but fair enough 

22 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

It was the mighty Motherwell by the way - wake up and smell the coffee - I had never heard of Steve Robinson (apologies to him if I've got either his Christian or surname wrong). The guy has got his team either playing football or more importantly fighting football. In the good old days if by chance Motherwell went 1-0 up against us they would pull down the shutters and try and defend it. Not any more, if they go 1-0 up the next thing they have in mind is 2-0. Accept where the fuck we are or convince me otherwise.

they fought well, but it was mostly long ball stuff, though very physical. Their first goal was exactly the type of goal I expected motherwell to score. The 2nd was a punt - albeit a great finish. i still expected us to out score them though. 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

they fought well, but it was mostly long ball stuff, though very physical. Their first goal was exactly the type of goal I expected motherwell to score. The 2nd was a punt - albeit a great finish. i still expected us to out score them though. 

The reverse of the coin is the chances we never took - if you cannot put your chances away at the first time of asking, the odds are that you will not put them away when you need them to stay in the game.

The board are liable for this mess. They promised the earth and have delivered zero, actually they've probably made the mess they inherited worse. They'll be too scared to sack him, financially, but also to save face, they won't want to admit they were wrong. The 5-1 defeat at Ibrox was the worst ever Rangers performance I've witnessed and that should've been the time for Pedro to walk. If he doesn't go now we'll become a laughing stock. 

4 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

I can't and I almost certainly don't want to anymore. Where the fuck we go from here is another matter entirely.

Can’t argue with you. 

To continue with this plan only to achieve the same outcome every time when it matters most is insane and bordering on dereliction of duty by the board  

Change it now while the league is still in sight.

i just don’t know who his replacement should be.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I completely forgot about them :duh:

Funnily enough they're pretty quiet about these things despite apparently representing us? In my opinion the cronyism surrounding our Club does not assist in keeping the Board accountable. We don't want Rangers full of 'yes men.' We need constructive criticism throughout the Club. 

31 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He’s almost 1 year into a 400k per year 3 deal 

we can’t afford a deal? Seriously 

Dont need a deal. Just stick him in the garden and pay him until he finds another job. If not at least you spread out the money 

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Why do they play so badly for him if they’re loyal to him?

In my honest opinion I didn't think they played badly. Candeias, Jack, Alves, John played exceptionally. A thought Tavernier had a magnificent first half. I see progress in that team and if was up to me, I would try as best I could to shield Pedro.