Someone please justify his position

K.A.I

Just now, MasterD said:

The next couple of days news reports will tell us if the board are still backing him or not.

If we see some articles about “leaked” stuff then that’s them trying to get him out without a simple pay-off.

:megaanguish:From FF most want him to stay

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/so-we-are-all-agreed-pedro-must-go.6718/

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, the brown brogue said:

Would McInnes even want it? He's on a cushy gig at Aberdeen where 2nd place in the league is a successful season, there's not really any pressure to do any more than that and he's backed well enough by his board. He turned down one car crash of a club in the summer, why would he say yes to us knowing there's virtually no chance of us competing with the tarriers?

He would bite your hand off for a shot at Gers manager,

7 hours ago, the brown brogue said:

Would McInnes even want it? He's on a cushy gig at Aberdeen where 2nd place in the league is a successful season, there's not really any pressure to do any more than that and he's backed well enough by his board. He turned down one car crash of a club in the summer, why would he say yes to us knowing there's virtually no chance of us competing with the tarriers?

king is trying to turn the club around with a miniscule budget

the scum could be knocked off their perch but a serious investment in the transfer market is required

14 hours ago, gogzy said:

Very hard to do so.

The only things I can even pull out of my arse is that it will be too expensive and we can't afford it. And that I've always said a manager should get at least a couple of transfer windows to make the team really his.

That being said,  This is a results driven business, and he isn't getting the results.  Would a different manager be better, I don't know, but the buck stops with the manager and his backroom staff, it always does.

I have no real justification tbh.

To put it into context Motherwell signed 17 players in the summer and got the result yesterday, most teams have a positive reaction to a new manager coming in but Pedro seems to of divided the squad more than unite it and get a reaction. He speaks well and is a nice guy but for someone who is teaching at the Jose mourinho master class he is severely struggling to get his tactics right

He will be here until we have an owner who has the money to sack him and to employ a decent manager who actually wants to come here.

That said I have no idea who, don't start with McInnes or McLeish neither one is good enough.

The team selection was all wrong for this game. Pena was invisible for the greater part of the game, Windass three stick on chances and he hits them straight at the keeper. Should never have started. Jack and Dorrans rubbish, we would have been better with young McCrorie in DM and, Tin Hat On, I would have started KM he would have at least scored a couple.

We were bullied pure and simple and the ref was piss weak, some of the flying elbows from that big thug Bowman should have been red carded.

10 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

He hasn't. After over 7 months in charge, that is a dreadful statistic. 

It’s worse than that- it’s not just the league, it’s in all competitions.

That is mid table form at best, and I didn’t pay 500 bastarding quid for that kind of return.

13 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

He will be here until we have an owner who has the money to sack him and to employ a decent manager who actually wants to come here.

That said I have no idea who, don't start with McInnes or McLeish neither one is good enough.

The team selection was all wrong for this game. Pena was invisible for the greater part of the game, Windass three stick on chances and he hits them straight at the keeper. Should never have started. Jack and Dorrans rubbish, we would have been better with young McCrorie in DM and, Tin Hat On, I would have started KM he would have at least scored a couple.

We were bullied pure and simple and the ref was piss weak, some of the flying elbows from that big thug Bowman should have been red carded.

This the same Kenny Miller that was wasting golden opportunities every game before he was dropped?

15 hours ago, theclothmonster said:

This the same Kenny Miller that was wasting golden opportunities every game before he was dropped?

Yes the same one. He may miss some but think of all the important goals he has scored for us when the chips were down

Now tell me he would not have done more than Pena.

7 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

Yes the same one. He may miss some but think of all the important goals he has scored for us when the chips were down

Now tell me he would not have done more than Pena.

This season no he wouldn't, I think both their performnaces have been similar if I'm being honest. Both have terrible control in general, both add nothing when we don't have the ball,  Miller has missed golden opportunities at crucial times this season. To add to this Miller has a toxic demeanour about him when things aren't going our way, he blames everyone else bar himself even at his own fuck ups. You can't keep picking players for things they did seasons past when their form is fucking atrocious. Pena doesn't deserve a starting slot either but Miller isn't the answer, personally i'd like to see Holt and Jack together with Dorrans pushed up in place of Pena.