Miller

cushynumber

36 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Very well played by miller today he was outstanding. I for 1 made a cunt of it through the week saying we need to get rid of him. If he plays like that all the time then me or anyone else can’t say anything about him. 

Did you actually think he was outstanding? 

One deflection, one admittedly good header and other than that his usual brainless running and shocking ball control. 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

One deflection, one admittedly good header and other than that his usual brainless running and shocking ball control. 

Thought he linked up play better than he has done all season. Didn't slow play down. Disappointed in his weighty through ball to morelos. Overall he earned his right to start next week and proved a point.

Today was his best performance of the season.

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

Outstanding is probably being generous tbf but thought he had agood game and if he could contribute like that the rest of the season then he needs to stay in the team. 

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Today was his best performance of the season.

Given how bad he has been this season that isn't saying much. Thought goals aside he wasn't very good. But he got into those positions and finished well. He deserves his place next week based on that alone.

Just now, JograBear said:

Given how bad he has been this season that isn't saying much. Thought goals aside he wasn't very good. But he got into those positions and finished well. He deserves his place next week based on that alone.

It is saying much.

It's saying as much in he has been out for weeks, isolated, played poorly and today when he had faith in him by fuck he took it.

Today he played like a number 9 and as someone who has little time for him I think he deserves huge credit.

I keep asking after games about positive contributions. Miller provided.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He did the 1 thing he can do very well. 

The dripping deep and trying to a playmaker he’s shit at. 

So maybe you can tell us why he does it. 

Windass will be a player as well I take it. 

When you say he did the 1 thing he can do, did you mean his goals, the killer pass he made to Windass from a deep position or his general work rate?

Windass has been terrible for us but you never know I remember Alan Hutton also being terrible until Walter Smith came in and he left for £9 million.

11 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

When you say he did the 1 thing he can do, did you mean his goals, the killer pass he made to Windass from a deep position or his general work rate?

Windass has been terrible for us but you never know I remember Alan Hutton also being terrible until Walter Smith came in and he left for £9 million.

His goals. 

1 decent pass all season doesn’t make him a playmaker, his passing in the first half was piss poor. Work rate is only any good if you do something with it. Running around the pitch like a headless chicken (the whole season so far) is no good to the team. 

What has Miller done his whole career? It’s sit on the shoulder of the last man and use his blistering pace to get into space and score goals. He can not drop deep because he has the first touch of a bag of cement and his passing is suspect 99% of the time. 

Ive no idea why Warburton and then Pedro thought he can do that job, unless both didn’t want him doing that but one was too nice to try and change it and the other just told him to fuck off. 

Murty has to tell him sit on the shoulder of the last man don’t go anywhere else, play within the width of the 18 yard box and let Morelos and Windass do all the hard graft. If he can do that Miller will score 20 goals a season Morelos will become the perfect all round front man because he will chip in with 20 goals as well and Windass might actually prove us all wrong. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

His goals. 

1 decent pass all season doesn’t make him a playmaker, his passing in the first half was piss poor. Work rate is only any good if you do something with it. Running around the pitch like a headless chicken (the whole season so far) is no good to the team. 

What has Miller done his whole career? It’s sit on the shoulder of the last man and use his blistering pace to get into space and score goals. He can not drop deep because he has the first touch of a bag of cement and his passing is suspect 99% of the time. 

Ive no idea why Warburton and then Pedro thought he can do that job, unless both didn’t want him doing that but one was too nice to try and change it and the other just told him to fuck off. 

Murty has to tell him sit on the shoulder of the last man don’t go anywhere else, play within the width of the 18 yard box and let Morelos and Windass do all the hard graft. If he can do that Miller will score 20 goals a season Morelos will become the perfect all round front man because he will chip in with 20 goals as well and Windass might actually prove us all wrong. 

Look Miller had a poor start to the season but so did others.  

The Motherwell and Kilmarnock games demonstrated the team's failings weren't down to Miller, that's the only point I was making before you jumped in.

Today's game also demonstrated that he's still got something to offer to the team and he's not quite done, it's ok to admit you were wrong.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

Look Miller had a poor start to the season but so did others.  

The Motherwell and Kilmarnock games demonstrated the team's failings weren't down to Miller, that's the only point I was making before you jumped in.

Today's game also demonstrated that he's still got something to offer to the team and he's not quite done, it's ok to admit you were wrong.

Thats the onl

I wasnt wrong, he has been shit all season while going walk about all over the pitch and pointing fingers at everyone else but himself and being a moaning prick, he deserved to be dropped along with a few others. 

Now if he wants to come back, shut the fuck up including his agent and his wife. Do what he can do which is score goals and leave defending/midfield to players that can do that then fine. 

At the end of the season I will hold my hand up and say good on you Miller, but after one good 45 mins in the entire season, I don’t think so. 

Millers been poor, that was this only decent performance this season.

He illustrated his lack of quality in the 1st half when he failed to put Morelas through, with what was a simple ball.

He's a useful member of the squad if plays in and around the box and doesn't drop back into midfield but he's certainly not half the player he thinks he is.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I wasnt wrong, he has been shit all season while going walk about all over the pitch and pointing fingers at everyone else but himself and being a moaning prick, he deserved to be dropped along with a few others. 

Now if he wants to come back, shut the fuck up including his agent and his wife. Do what he can do which is score goals and leave defending/midfield to players that can do that then fine. 

At the end of the season I will hold my hand up and say good on you Miller, but after one good 45 mins in the entire season, I don’t think so. 

You're saying all season as if it's nearly over. He was dropped after something like 7 or 8 league games.

I agree that his form has been poor before today's game but still not sure why he was singled out as the route cause to his teammates underperforming when they demonstrated they can play every bit as bad without him.

One more thing, maybe a coincidence but for me Morelos seems to play better when Miller's in the team. His goals dried up when Miller was dropped and although he didn't score today that's the best he's played in a while.

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It is saying much.

It's saying as much in he has been out for weeks, isolated, played poorly and today when he had faith in him by fuck he took it.

Today he played like a number 9 and as someone who has little time for him I think he deserves huge credit.

I keep asking after games about positive contributions. Miller provided.

I think u were one of the many who threw him under the bus with no proof whatsoever... Anyway fair play to u for apologising....were u the same wi Barry?

2 minutes ago, Briton said:

One thing that I haven't seen anyone else mention about Miller; he had a relatively poor start to last season; at least as I remember it.  Maybe he'll kick on now. 

Naw mate according to the masses on here he's a no use rat.....so as soon as he has a dip in form he will get it again....thank fuck it's not reflected in our support at games......don't know but got a feeling all the abusers are Septic supporters

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

You're saying all season as if it's nearly over. He was dropped after something like 7 or 8 league games.

I agree that his form has been poor before today's game but still not sure why he was singled out as the route cause to his teammates underperforming when they demonstrated they can play every bit as bad without him.

One more thing, maybe a coincidence but for me Morelos seems to play better when Miller's in the team. His goals dried up when Miller was dropped and although he didn't score today that's the best he's played in a while.

I don’t think he was singled out, I think he had a Barton moment and told Pedro a few home truths. Barton didn’t win that battle and neither did Miller, both should’ve known better. I also don’t think he was the root cause of our poor home record but he definitely wasn’t helping it. 

Morelos has played well with or without Miller, he’s a young lad and dips during a season are to be expected but he still needs to show more like he did today. 

As Ive said already when did Miller look a player today? It wasn’t charging around midfield or dropping that deep Morelos had a pair of binoculars out to find him. It’s when he’s on the shoulder of the last man and in the box looking for a cross. 

1 minute ago, bil 65 said:

Naw mate according to the masses on here he's a no use rat.....so as soon as he has a dip in form he will get it again....thank fuck it's not reflected in our support at games......don't know but got a feeling all the abusers are Septic supporters

Aye we are all scum fans right enough. 

Jesus fucking wept. 

Also cant remember Miller getting called a rat on here, but don’t let that stop you. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye we are all scum fans right enough. 

Jesus fucking wept. 

Also cant remember Miller getting called a rat on here, but don’t let that stop you. 

Strange that ure on here all the time and u can't remember it? ....it's been constant for two weeks but just gloss over it like Big Jock did.....absolute disgrace the way Kenny has been treated on here.

4 hours ago, gsa said:

You forgot stunning outside of foot pass to put Windass in...but fair enough...pish as normal...ffs.

For that deflection at least he was driving into the box making the angle. He made the half yard space being only person in the box that made Tav's cross stunning. How many balls has Candeias put into the box and there's no one ever there?

Miller has been poor at times of course he has but come to fuck give him some credit, he was the difference today. Hopefully he pushes on and contributes for what should be the final few months of his career at Rangers.

Disgusting IMO the way so many were willing to hang him out to dry on the say so of fucking loonball PC.

4 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

Strange that ure on here all the time and u can't remember it? ....it's been constant for two weeks but just gloss over it like Big Jock did.....absolute disgrace the way Kenny has been treated on here.

Another your a taig dig. 

Well Im sure you can find all those posts with us all calling Miller a rat. 

You will find plenty that if he was leaking to the taig press he would be a rat, and quite correctly. 

I have noticed that folk who suddenly appear on here calling everyone taigs usually turn out to be taigs themself. 

Just saying like??

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I don’t think he was singled out, I think he had a Barton moment and told Pedro a few home truths. Barton didn’t win that battle and neither did Miller, both should’ve known better. I also don’t think he was the root cause of our poor home record but he definitely wasn’t helping it. 

Morelos has played well with or without Miller, he’s a young lad and dips during a season are to be expected but he still needs to show more like he did today. 

As Ive said already when did Miller look a player today? It wasn’t charging around midfield or dropping that deep Morelos had a pair of binoculars out to find him. It’s when he’s on the shoulder of the last man and in the box looking for a cross. 

I meant he was singled out on here as the problem  before his fallout with Pedro.

Kind of reminded me of the times when McCulloch was the fall guy when the entire team were poor.

Your last point is laughable, sure there were some misplaced passes from him  but having a go at him for running all over the pitch helping his teammates in a game where he scored 2 and set up one reeks of an act desperation not to admit you were wrong. 

He came in, and he helped win us the game - still doesn't mean his undermining of the previous manager is to be forgotten.  That also will have played a part in Pedro's downfall.

I expect the same performance in the next game, and each one after that before I start shouting with glee.