Miller

cushynumber

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

I wish you'd fuck off with this nonsense. A Rangers fan repeatedly posting pics of the tims celebrating; incredible. We all know he played for them, you're just flooding a fans forum with green n white shite.

When brainless cunts are lining up to laud him like the prodigal son returning,  I think a reminder of exactly what he is, is highly relevant. 

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

When brainless cunts are lining up to laud him like the prodigal son returning,  I think a reminder of exactly what he is, is highly relevant. 

He's a Rangers player and he's just scored for us. Fucking hell what you worried about? 

1 minute ago, gsa said:
3 minutes ago, gsa said:

We're all brainless cause we celebrate Miller scoring for us while your more content posting pics of the scum, strange behaviour

5 minutes ago, gsa said:

Well thats your opinion, but can you remind them in other ways and not fire pictures of tims onto this forum? Im sure you'll understand why. 

Just now, WWTC said:

Well thats your opinion, but can you remind them in other ways and not fire pictures of tims onto this forum? Im sure you'll understand why. 

I feel a visual representation is a more useful reminder than mere words. It's important to actually see how odious he is.