Miller

cushynumber

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

He wasn't at his best today; he played much the way he has played this season.

Missed a great chance, gave the ball away and was practically a centre back at points. This is why he was, and deserved to be, dropped.

I actually think he’s better away from home when teams don’t sit in as much.

22 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Does it matter?

stropsville

Of course it matters. Wtf does stropsville mean? Are you 12?

If a player doesn't listen to his managers instructions he should gtf.

I don't have an issue with him questioning the fact his manager is an imbecile, but he should do what's asked of him on the park.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The same way he played last week until he actually got in the box and does what he’s good at. 

Even when he took the ball in the box he wasn't very good. We have signed Herrera and he should be given a run to find out how good he actually is. Drop Miller and play Herrera and Morelos up front.

4 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Even when he took the ball in the box he wasn't very good. We have signed Herrera and he should be given a run to find out how good he actually is. Drop Miller and play Herrera and Morelos up front.

The only gripe I had about the game today was with Miller coming deep too many times. Lost count of the number of times he ended up confusing the defence by being there when he didn't need to. Don't get me wrong, coming deep like that is a good trait....but not when you're trying to press the game and needing an out-ball.

7 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

The only gripe I had about the game today was with Miller coming deep too many times. Lost count of the number of times he ended up confusing the defence by being there when he didn't need to. Don't get me wrong, coming deep like that is a good trait....but not when you're trying to press the game and needing an out-ball.

And also when you aren't very good when you come deep; this has been the story with Miller for a couple of seasons now, but this season it has been more obvious. He is not the player he was, and that he had a good game last week doesn't take away that on a consistent basis he isn't the player he was in his prime. Herrera is a player we should be playing more, if only to see what he brings to us; against Kilmarnock he showed signs of being not too bad but hasn't featured since apart from a few minutes last week.

18 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

And also when you aren't very good when you come deep; this has been the story with Miller for a couple of seasons now, but this season it has been more obvious. He is not the player he was, and that he had a good game last week doesn't take away that on a consistent basis he isn't the player he was in his prime. Herrera is a player we should be playing more, if only to see what he brings to us; against Kilmarnock he showed signs of being not too bad but hasn't featured since apart from a few minutes last week.

Exactly. Why play 4-4-2 with Miller when he comes short all the time. 

I've been saying the same about Herrera for a while now. Miller's been superb for us, but it's time for a new broom imo.

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

fuk up Padrhaig

2 hours ago, five stars said:

I'm not sure who's in charge of the team Miller or Murty.

Siddiiqi ...what the fuck u talkin about u come on here every week accusing everybody of being on the dark side....I would encourage folk to look at your posts to and judge........wat I've been saying is everybody on here has decried Kenny Miller and with no evidence or apology.....doesn't really surprise me u will be be the same shite that hung Barry Ferguson out to dry when he did the decent thing and got rid of PLG

Anyway last post cos this is obviously a septic led thread.............still no apologies to KM?

2 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Missed a great chance, gave the ball away and was practically a centre back at points. This is why he was, and deserved to be, dropped.

I actually think he’s better away from home when teams don’t sit in as much.

Naw ute rite don't play him ya feckin gommeril

Is everybody on here totally devoid of any sense.

we all know Kenny Miller is way past his best but we've had a torrent on here of he's a rat or a leak and can't play football

i can only assume we've been infiltrated by Septic supporters

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Piss poor today, why I hear you Miller fans scream? 

Well because he can’t fucking play deep, he’s got a shit first touch, he can’t pass, and he can’t tackle. 

So he is a waste of a jersey. 

At least the last 2 games have proved that Kenny wasn't the reason the team were underperforming in previous defeats this season.

His touch and passing let him down at times today but you can't fault his attitude or fitness levels. Still has a part to play in this team.

10 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

At least the last 2 games have proved that Kenny wasn't the reason the team were underperforming in previous defeats this season.

It doesn't prove that he was the only reason, just one of many. One of the more obvious reasons, in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Of course it matters. Wtf does stropsville mean? Are you 12?

If a player doesn't listen to his managers instructions he should gtf.

I don't have an issue with him questioning the fact his manager is an imbecile, but he should do what's asked of him on the park.

And you think the manager tells his no.9 to sit in defensive mid?

Kenny needs to stay in the box. He's a striker. Not a fucking defender. 

Imagine Ally sitting that deep. Or any other  of our great strikers.

Kenny was dropped on form. He threw his toys out the pram. Last week he stayed in the box and scored twice. That's his job. Today he wast ontop of the defence and done fuckall. A good few crosses in the box. No one there. 

Thats where he should be.  

You can bury your head in the sand and question my age (I'm in my 30s) I know the game. It's not rocket science. Strikers stay up top. Let defenders defend. 

5 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Kenny needs to stay in the box. He's a striker. Not a fucking defender. 

We're not good enough to have two strikers waiting for service. If he plays, Miller should be the link between midfield and Morelos.

It looks like he knows what he should be doing, isn't good at it, and overcompensates by running about aimlessly and pointing a lot.

Just now, Hilly86 said:

We're not good enough to have two strikers waiting for service. If he plays, Miller should be the link between midfield and Morelos.

It looks like he knows what he should be doing, isn't good at it, and overcompensates by running about aimlessly and pointing a lot.

He drops deep and gets in the way. No.9 should stick to the no.9 position. 

Hes experienced enough to know what to do there. 

Just now, Hilly86 said:

It doesn't prove that he was the only reason, just one of many. One of the more obvious reasons, in my opinion.

I agree that KM's form was just one of the many reasons the team has underperformed early season, though imo I don't believe he was the main or obvious one.

What he lacks in quality he makes up for in running.  This has been the story of Kenny Miller's career.  However, it now seems he's running around without any real purpose and why is he back in defence?  I'd rather we had a proper partner for Morelos up there and hopefully we get one in January.

5 hours ago, bil 65 said:

Is everybody on here totally devoid of any sense.

we all know Kenny Miller is way past his best but we've had a torrent on here of he's a rat or a leak and can't play football

i can only assume we've been infiltrated by Septic supporters

You still here pat67?