**Official Football Manager 18 thread**

Perth_Campsie_Ger

5 clear of Chelsea with 3 to play, they have a game in hand though, drew 2 games ago with Burnley and thought I'd fucked it but next game I beat City 6-1 and Chelsea drew with Brighton

I play Spurs away on the last day and in the Europa League semis I have CSKA Moscow they have Spartak, will be some finale if my last 2 games are against them with the double at stake :lol: 

Absolute scenes in my living room just there when Doucoure scored in the 121st minute at CSKA Moscow away to give me a 1-0 aggregate win and set up a final with the jews

Think ave fucked the league though got battered off bottom placed West Ham 3-0

Absolutely fucking bottled it, came 2nd by a point, dropped 8 points in the final 5 games. Last day of the season Chelsea are ahead by a point and at City am at Spurs, City beat them 2-1 but I lost 4-0. Team absolutely crumbles if I go behind, had a fair few tankings. If I lose the EL final am deleting the save, not happy

21 hours ago, Goosetav said:

Qui at 4-1 down, done with this game, fucking ridiculous that you can go from winning 20 out of 25 to winning 1 from 6 but the one you win is a 6-1 win over Man City 

Going back to Fifa

You are Arsenal tbf :lol: 

On 4/4/2018 at 17:30, tm91 said:

I have, it takes a good long while to load up the database so I'll set a game up tonight and post one tomorrow. There's one for FM17 as well though:

https://community.sigames.com/topic/400396-fm17-return-of-the-legends-by-david/

I like the idea but surely it must make the game so much harder when every player is shit hot?

Fired up the Sunderland save and iam trying to build my squad for the assult on the Premier League. Got 41m to spend and so far ive only managed to sign James Maddison for 11m, i cant get a work permit for Morelos either.

On 06/04/2018 at 23:04, Goosetav said:

Absolutely fucking bottled it, came 2nd by a point, dropped 8 points in the final 5 games. Last day of the season Chelsea are ahead by a point and at City am at Spurs, City beat them 2-1 but I lost 4-0. Team absolutely crumbles if I go behind, had a fair few tankings. If I lose the EL final am deleting the save, not happy

Hahahahahahaha

22 hours ago, lewislaudrup said:

Canny be fucked with my Rangers save now cause of whats happening with us in real life

Got me started into a new save that plus how good McCrorie and Barjonas look in the Jan update :lol: