Murty Press Conference

Courtyard Bear

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give this man the job already. He’s a brilliant coach. Poor result aside he’s got us playing good football. I feel sorry for him though as he’s left with a number of Pedros diddys and that’s what let him down Saturday 

42 minutes ago, Blueenose said:

Give this man the job already. He’s a brilliant coach. Poor result aside he’s got us playing good football. I feel sorry for him though as he’s left with a number of Pedros diddys and that’s what let him down Saturday 

Aye right, if he can’t beat Hamilton at Ibrox he doesn’t deserve the job. Playing good Football, really? Right now it’s all about results for us.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Is Murty turning into a Warburton clone with the same regurgitated stuff each week....?

Trained well, analysed, lift spirits, trained well, provide for the players, trained  well blah blah....

I actually do like the guy but wonder if a steely determination/ arse kicking/ ruthlessness is in his repertoire when needed.

In fairness he does get asked the same banal questions every week so why not just regurgitate the same answers, just want to see the talking done on the pitch.  

1 hour ago, Blueenose said:

I'll have some of whatever your taking.  

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Is Murty turning into a Warburton clone with the same regurgitated stuff each week....?

Trained well, analysed, lift spirits, trained well, provide for the players, trained  well blah blah....

I actually do like the guy but wonder if a steely determination/ arse kicking/ ruthlessness is in his repertoire when needed.

That approached worked wel for Pedro...

1 hour ago, Blueenose said:

2nd half was woeful, substitutes were woeful, timing of substitutes was woeful.  

24 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

2nd half was woeful, substitutes were woeful, timing of substitutes was woeful.  

Not sure what game you were watching, he got his subs spot on. It’s not his fault half the team warbs and Pedro assembled are shite. 

52 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Aye right, if he can’t beat Hamilton at Ibrox he doesn’t deserve the job. Playing good Football, really? Right now it’s all about results for us.

Not his players. His football has been good. IF we get a different manager in will you expect him to get off to a flyer winning every game? 

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

In fairness he does get asked the same banal questions every week so why not just regurgitate the same answers, just want to see the talking done on the pitch.  

He does it shows up the inadequacy of the media in Scotland.

4 hours ago, Blueenose said:

He is not the man for the job in my opinion but to be fair I cant imagine who is right for the job, is affordable and would want to join us!! Never liked McInnes, do like Wright but accept he is a gamble, if Motherwell beat the scum on Sunday then many will throw Robinsons name in the pot etc etc.......

Maybe its more I have no confidence whatsoever in our board choosing a manager and thats also unfair on whoever does take the role because just when we should be 100% behind the new guy, in the back of our brains we know King was involved :nailbiting:

Started rambling, posted and remembered what thread I'm in!! So back on topic and just hope Murty does the business this weekend...

11 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Why did none of these hacks ask about Pena being out of the squad . The answer is pretty obvious but I'd like to hear it spelled out and also is he a lost cause or will he ever adapt and if not why not , after all we're talking about our marquee signing.

Even I can answer that. We can only pick 18 man squad. He is available and will be part of the group

5 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I'll have some of whatever your taking.  

All that cunt has done is make stupid post after stupid post - he’s at it - I’ve tagged admin in some of his trolling but nothings been done 

2 hours ago, bob1873 said:

He does it shows up the inadequacy of the media in Scotland.

All the media does these days is post links to social media, journalism is dead.   The club would be better setting up Q&A sessions for the fans in lieu of these press conferences.  Our questions would be more meaningful, certainly more interesting. 

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

All that cunt has done is make stupid post after stupid post - he’s at it - I’ve tagged admin in some of his trolling but nothings been done 

I was getting a slight scent of taig off him as well, but didn't want to say anything just in case I was wrong.

I would hate to call out someone out, who isn't a taig. 

16 hours ago, Blueenose said:

Pedro's a brilliant coach. Poor result aside he’s got us playing good football. I feel sorry for him though as he’s left with a number of Warburtons diddys and that’s what let him down Saturday 

I thought that sounded familiar