ForeverAndEver

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

Would quite like to see:

Foderingham

McCrorie Alves Wilson

Tav Candeias Jack Holt John

Windass

Morelos

Lack of physicality in that midfield but we don`t exactly have much alternative elsewhere in our squad. Would like Atakayi to make it on the bench as I think Nemane is useless and at least the former seems to be doing well with the u20s.

After the cracking goal from Windass on Friday its only right he starts, he'd better have a good one though. the only thing for me which won't go down too well probably is that Miller on a better night might have scored a hat trick as he got into some really good positions but the finishing just wasn't there and its a tight call to leave him out as he is normally a very good finisher but Windass after the goal should start. 

Come on Rangers. 2-0 to the Teddy Bears.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm realistic regarding our limitations just now but if Motherwell can beat them 2-0 at home, I don't see that we should be writing ourselves off before a ball has been kicked.

It'll be a tough game but we have shown enough in flashes to suggest we can trouble them. I'd go for a hard fought 1-0 to us to stop the mini-slide.

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Is Cardoso fit again??

if so, i’d go.

Fod

Cardoso, Alves, Wilson

Tav              Jack, McCrorie             John

Windass

Morelos/Miller, Herrera

You'd have too many players on the Pitch.

12 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Fod

Tav Alves Cardoso John

Holt  Jack

Niko

Miller    Morelos  Candieas

Niko and Miller at the same time reduces our attack to that walking football advert you see on the telly.

13 minutes ago, City_of_Blue said:

1-0 us. No confidence but a few wins and were up the league and this place will be transformed.

Transformed in what sense? 

We thought that when Murty won a couple of games, then it went back to shit again.

Needs to be major changes and a new manager or we will continue to be mediocre at best.

That’s not to say that we aren't capable of beating Aberdeen because they aren’t great either, but I just can’t see us putting any kind of run together at the moment the way things are.

28 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Transformed in what sense? 

We thought that when Murty won a couple of games, then it went back to shit again.

Needs to be major changes and a new manager or we will continue to be mediocre at best.

That’s not to say that we aren't capable of beating Aberdeen because they aren’t great either, but I just can’t see us putting any kind of run together at the moment the way things are.

Was basing it more on the team gaining a bit of confidence from beating the sheep twice and lifting our spirits, but I agree. A hell of a lot more than that needs to be done on all levels.

Archived