Graham Dorrans

duffy2391

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Errr, sorry you don't recognise me, you must think I am someone who actually gives a fuck what you think.

Can't believe you would come on this site and say such horrible things, you need to take a good look in the mirror son.

Guys fucking injured, bleeds fucking blue, has to this day with missing the last couple of always went played more away goals than anyone else in the league, just been handed the armband and cunts on here are questing his commitment ???. Get over yourself the guy wants this to work more than any of you cunts will know. 

At his age he’s got the next 4/5 years here and will see us get 55. 

2 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Bottles crashed. Can't handle the pressure of wearing the jersey. 

Not a fucking chance you cunt. Dorrans could have easily stayed and strolled the lower leagues of England for a lot more money than what he’s on at Rangers but he’s cane to the club he loves, and not done much wrong, and fuck me it’s hardly his fault he’s injured ffs. He’s one of our own 

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Can't believe you would come on this site and say such horrible things, you need to take a good look in the mirror son.

Pretty sure your not my dad so keep your patronising to yourself.

As for me coming on this site and saying what I feel then that is justified unless you deem it out of order in which case I still don't give a fuck but will laugh at how pathetic that standpoint would be.

42 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Pretty sure your not my dad so keep your patronising to yourself.

As for me coming on this site and saying what I feel then that is justified unless you deem it out of order in which case I still don't give a fuck but will laugh at how pathetic that standpoint would be.

am yer da and yer maw anaw so fuck ye yaasss 

4 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Not a fucking chance you cunt. Dorrans could have easily stayed and strolled the lower leagues of England for a lot more money than what he’s on at Rangers but he’s cane to the club he loves, and not done much wrong, and fuck me it’s hardly his fault he’s injured ffs. He’s one of our own 

Do him Tam 

9 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Don't have me posting pics of my season cards ffs. :duh:

Please do, in fact if they are genuinely yours as proven by admin I will donate 25 pounds to GB's Erskine fund (they have to be this season and for Ibrox) and I will apologise for my suspicions.

2 hours ago, CM 1234 said:

Boy on other forum who is normally spot on with info says Dorrans and Wallace another 2-3 weeks away. Better team with both of them imo 

Wallace won't shift John, IMO. John has been a revelation going forward, the way he cuts in and beats 2-3 men with ease is fantastic, not seen Wallace do that for about 3 year now