*** The Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread ***

djwyc14

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Windass had 4 in 6, how can you drop that?

Yes, scoring goals are what its all about , but I see what he doesn't do,  and come to the conclusion that a half decent Rangers attacking midfielder should score more and lay on more chances.  He generally has no end product.

1 minute ago, jamess said:

Yes, scoring goals are what its all about , but I see what he doesn't do,  and come to the conclusion that a half decent Rangers attacking midfielder should score more and lay on more chances.  He generally has no end product.

He has been up front for the last 3 games.

In the past you could complain about his end product but not lately maybe other than today.

12 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Eh...... you rate Windass!!

I've used the words hate and despise to sum up my feelings on Windass regularly, I've also said recently he has been impressive since Murty took over, nobody can deny that unless they are that blinkered they will never admit to him doing anything good.

1 hour ago, Shuggy said:

Only got updates from Radio Scotland, sounds like it could have been another Hamilton, but we got there in the end.

Glad Morelos scored, but inconsistency makes me wonder what Rangers will turn up at Easter Road next.

Hamilton were much better than RC.

Other than their goal and chance at the end they were utterly woeful 

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Hamilton were much better than RC.

Other than their goal and chance at the end they were utterly woeful 

Thanks, I got the impression from the radio they were some dangerous counter attacking team.

Just now, Shuggy said:

Thanks, I got the impression from the radio they were some dangerous counter attacking team.

Na mate. They were awful. One other attack.biy should.have passed but shot. When i say shot he rolled.it to wes.

4 hours ago, DMax399 said:

He (Miller) did as you say above.

But honestly, these 2 actions apart, his touch, passing and all round contribution was woeful.

He spends most of his time telling others what to do.

His only defence today, was that the vast majority of the team were also mince.

To be fair at the moment he is our captain and would expect him to be telling others what to do.

Having said that I have consistently said Kenny should be a sub this season and it should be his last season playing.

3 hours ago, Gustav said:

He has been up front for the last 3 games.

In the past you could complain about his end product but not lately maybe other than today.

Agreed mate, being further forward has definitely helped his game as he’s not a wide midfielder in a million years, but your right last few weeks he has been more up for it, looks more confident and the result is there to see. He wasn’t good today but you’d struggle to name anycunt that was outstanding the day. 

22 hours ago, Gustav said:

Scraped it. Big time. Good sign though that's not something we've been good at doing for years.

Miller was pish at both the left wing, right wing, midfield and defence but played a good pass when in a forward position which led to the goal.....

Archived