*** The Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread ***

djwyc14

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He created our equaliser with a bit of determination and also hit the cross bar with a chip.

Wasn't as bad as some on here made out.

Damn

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

He was MOTM.

Damn damn

1 minute ago, TheMotor said:

He was and you can.

Carry on.

Yaaaassss

Just now, JograBear said:

He was awful as usual. 

Yaaaaaassssss

Fuck you Miller ya geriatric donkey.

Thanks guys.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Didnt see game due to work.

Can I have confirmation that my expectation Miller would continue to be rank has been realised, and I can be justified in my condemnation of him.

Ta much.

Yes he was pish. Hit the bar with a cross he messed up too.

Very happy wi the 3 points today,RC were defo up for it and at times our defence is scary.Miller for me is a disaster,very wasteful in front of goal.Windass had a pretty good 2nd half but always needs that extra touch,Morelos was right to blow his stack at him near the end,a simple square ball for our third,instead he blasted it. Anyway,we got the points,even if we did win ugly,onward and upward.

The experiment that is Pena needs to end, nowhere near good or, fit enough. KM I kind of get why Murty plays him, you just never know if you are going to get a touch of magic. As for DW he's such an easy target with sloppy passes and lack of physical presence!

Team missed RJ today and when is Dorrans back, seems to have disappeared just like Rossiter.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Cheers.

I may just get RTV back again. I cancelled it a month ago because I wasn't using it.

I'm just glad that we won as the two times i've lent my ST out this season we have dropped points.

No more loans then mate,we need all the help we can get :whistle:

14 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He created our equaliser with a bit of determination and also hit the cross bar with a chip.

Wasn't as bad as some on here made out.

Hit the cross bar with a chip ?? it was a misplaced cross and it was apparent that is what it was. A chip haha good one that warmed me up a bit.

5 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

The experiment that is Pena needs to end, nowhere near good or, fit enough. KM I kind of get why Murty plays him, you just never know if you are going to get a touch of magic. As for DW he's such an easy target with sloppy passes and lack of physical presence!

Team missed RJ today and when is Dorrans back, seems to have disappeared just like Rossiter.

da faq is DW??  Is big Davie Weir back?

Archived