*** The Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread ***

djwyc14

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Young Bob said:

Miller , Windass and Pena were rank. Great to get a victory considering.

Nobody was interested in giving him the ball no matter where he was on the pitch. Thompson also on commentary said he cheats out when the others behind are doing all the work. Deffo a clique in the squad

3 points in the bag, but by fuck that was brutal to watch.

I expect the BBC scotland campaign to get Murty installed as full time manager (just like their campaign to get Miller back in the fold) will start today,

Chuck Dung already entertaining that idea.

I fear that is what we will have to look forward to with this fucking board of imposters.

2 minutes ago, Bill8972 said:

He's getting the best out of the squad he's got to work with!

You think that is the best? Fuck me 

as I have said murty is doing an admirable job , but he has to do it fs. He employed by the club as a youth coach and has been told that he is taking the first team wether he likes it or not. He doesn’t want it, he wants to go back to his real job. We will drop a load more point the next few weeks with him in the dugout imo. 

We need a proper fuckin manager and that lies solely with the Fuck wit board and that cunt king

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Didnt see game due to work.

Can I have confirmation that my expectation Miller would continue to be rank has been realised, and I can be justified in my condemnation of him.

Ta much.

He created our equaliser with a bit of determination and also hit the cross bar with a chip.

Wasn't as bad as some on here made out.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Can I have confirmation that my expectation Miller would continue to be rank has been realised, and I can be justified in my condemnation of him.

Ta much.

He was MOTM.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Ta much.

He was and you can.

Carry on.

4 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Agreed that mccrorie done well. Just unfortunately got a injured. Hope he is ok for wed 

Think McCorrie coming off was precautionary just incuse his knocks were aggravated, making sure he is available for the next game.  

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He created our equaliser with a bit of determination and also hit the cross bar with a chip.

Wasn't as bad as some on here made out.

The chip was a brutal cross. And if he was trying to chip the keeper in that situation then he's brainless as fuck.

3 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

3 points in the bag, but by fuck that was brutal to watch.

I expect the BBC scotland campaign to get Murty installed as full time manager (just like their campaign to get Miller back in the fold) will start today,

Chuck Dung already entertaining that idea.

I fear that is what we will have to look forward to with this fucking board of imposters.

Ach away tae fuck, we won and have put a bit of pressure on them for the first time in 5 years just enjoy it instead of banging on about the media ffs

Archived