Club 1872 statement on recruitment shambles.....

Bad Robot

49 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I'm assuming mully10 is Iain Mullholland.

His election statement mentioned something about never being part of a supporters club, any cliques or self-promoting organisations....then went on to say how he'd joined the RST and helped out with SoS - totally contradicting his previous assertions about 'cliques' and 'self-promoting organisations' :sarcasm:

Don't expect him to be speaking out of line any time soon, especially on FF :sarcasm:

Pretty sure he's on the Board of the Self Preservation Society. Like all the others.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

You do realise that no money has went to the club, they have simply lined other peoples pockets. They have no voice, never mind a small one - 2nd largest shareholder and yet no place on the board. Reduced to emailing Robertson if there's anything they want to ask - he'll only reply / answer if he feels he can without actually saying anything.

As for your assertion that they'll get bigger, I'm sure membership numbers are down from when the merger took place (that could possibly be due to folk being part of both RF and the RST - then becoming part of just one :unsure:)

I've said time and time again - C1872 should exist as a share vehicle only, not claim they hold the board to account / fan representation / voice of the support etc etc.

What's a share vehicle only? I don't understand that. Just hold shares to hope for dividends or use them to actively influence?

22 minutes ago, JWAC said:

What's a share vehicle only? I don't understand that. Just hold shares to hope for dividends or use them to actively influence?

An organisation to be used to obtain and purchase / hold shares only  - not an organisation that declares itself to be independent of the club and the voice of it's members etc (they are either one, or the other - they don't go hand in hand). 

Forget about C1872 and their 25% +1 pipe dream - unless they find the funds to hoover up Kings / NOAL's shareholding (along with the Easdales / Blue Pitch & Margarita) -  it will never happen.

11 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

An organisation to be used to obtain and purchase / hold shares only  - not an organisation that declares itself to be independent of the club and the voice of it's members etc (they are either one, or the other - they don't go hand in hand). 

Forget about C1872 and their 25% +1 pipe dream - unless they find the funds to hoover up Kings / NOAL's shareholding (along with the Easdales / Blue Pitch & Margarita) -  it will never happen.

But what do they do with those shares? The whole purpose of club1872 is it's setup as CIC and it has to be independent. I just don't understand what they'd do with shares they aren't voting on or using their influence?

15 minutes ago, JWAC said:

But what do they do with those shares? The whole purpose of club1872 is it's setup as CIC and it has to be independent. I just don't understand what they'd do with shares they aren't voting on or using their influence?

Independence.

???????.

No wait.

???????

On 08/12/2017 at 08:26, K.A.I said:

Was obvious from day one they have no intention of being anything other than club cucks - exchanged emails with them about the club banning fans before their trial or plea for Hampden with no season ticket recompense and they basically said they wouldn’t challenge the club on it and released a statement basically backing the clubs stance they are fucking vermin now that I sit and recall this (just like their boardroom masters)

Their backing should be to the fans.

On 08/12/2017 at 19:24, Virtuoso said:

The board will offer them shares under Res11 so that their percentage isn't diluted - the question is, do they have adequate funds to maintain their percentage after buying 1/2 of Ashleys holding (which couldn't have been cheap).

they would have to offer them the same amount of shares that they are taking then.Sorry but their shares and everyone else shares will be diluted when they swap the £10M + loans ( could be a lot more ) into shares.

Hi,

I don't very often come on to this forum as I don't have the time to do so.

Thanks for all of your really positive comments, that is probably who I don't come on this forum. Why do Rangers fans treat fellow fans so abysmally.

I am not a blazer chaser but no matter what I say people continue to pre-judge the directors.

Regardless just a quick update to confirm a meeting is going ahead, I am sure no matter what happens we will be damned but the AGM questions will be posed amongst other things that need to be discussed.

On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 20:37, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Pretty sure he's on the Board of the Self Preservation Society. Like all the others.

Incidentally, yes that is me. What self preservation society is that, the one where I spend my own free time trying to volunteer on behalf of fellow Rangers fans? Feel free to elaborate or come and drink from the poison chalice that is club 1872 directorship......