The 3 Game Jinx...

Hoss

Ffs it’s three games. We are Rangers, it should be 23 games unbeaten. If the players don’t have the confidence to demand better of themselves get them to fuck and get others that do have the bottle. This 3 games patter is embarrassing for our club. The two games against sheep were supposed to be a be a benchmark then straight back to pish. Not Murtys fault, it’s the players that need a fucking shake imo.

1 minute ago, eosmhdo said:

Ffs it’s three games. We are Rangers, it should be 23 games unbeaten. If the players don’t have the confidence to demand better of themselves get them to fuck and get others that do have the bottle. This 3 games patter is embarrassing for our club. The two games against sheep were supposed to be a be a benchmark then straight back to pish. Not Murtys fault, it’s the players that need a fucking shake imo.

Cheer up Sir..enjoy your Saturday night..

10 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

From small beginnings come great things.

We’ve been inconsistent and looking a weak touch mentally so it’s a start and hopefully it can keep going against the spoon burners.

8 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Correct in everything you're saying, but it was something that was under huge spotlight. When we went a goal down, what do you think was the first thing that went through our players heads? No doubt it was - we're never going to win 3 games in a row. Then halftime came and Murty told them to go out there and make sure it doesn't, reminded them of how they had done the last two games against Scotland's 2nd team (football speaking) in the last two games and that we could easily go out and get the win and shut this up for good. He even stuck Morelos on to let him know that he could help get his own monkey off his back by helping the team get the 3 game monkey off their back. 

Obviously I wasn't there to hear any of that, but that's how I imagine it went. And it shows that these players are willing to fight for Murty as well as their teammates and their fans. 

Today's win was HUGE. 

23 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

I will, thanks. Just can’t go this celebrating  a 3 game run. Ffs, we need change in the boardroom, if that pleases some fans I just don’t get it.

I see where you're coming from but At this moment in time it is worth celebrating. It's a step closer to where we are supposed to be. 

1 hour ago, eosmhdo said:

I will, thanks. Just can’t go this celebrating  a 3 game run. Ffs, we need change in the boardroom, if that pleases some fans I just don’t get it.

No sure where youve been the last 3 years but weve no exactly had much to cheer about.  These days a get ma vuvuzela out when we win a header.

2 hours ago, eosmhdo said:

Great to get this hoodoo or whatever you want to call it behind us but I agree with the above. FFS struggling to win 3 games in a row up til now is an embarrassment. It should have been severely addressed before now. It's not Murty's fault because he has done well, but I can imagine the board members tonight all skyping and back slapping each other that they have managed to orchestrate such a masterful result. They have such low ambitions and we must not fall into the same thinking.

3 hours ago, eosmhdo said:

Not a case of celebrating but the longer it went on the media made it a bigger millstone around our necks.

3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Correct in everything you're saying, but it was something that was under huge spotlight. When we went a goal down, what do you think was the first thing that went through our players heads? No doubt it was - we're never going to win 3 games in a row. Then halftime came and Murty told them to go out there and make sure it doesn't, reminded them of how they had done the last two games against Scotland's 2nd team (football speaking) in the last two games and that we could easily go out and get the win and shut this up for good. He even stuck Morelos on to let him know that he could help get his own monkey off his back by helping the team get the 3 game monkey off their back. 

Obviously I wasn't there to hear any of that, but that's how I imagine it went. And it shows that these players are willing to fight for Murty as well as their teammates and their fans. 

Today's win was HUGE. 

Can’t disagree with what you’ve said, but it really has come to something, when we’re considering a 2-1 home win v Ross County as huge.

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Not a case of celebrating but the longer it went on the media made it a bigger millstone around our necks.

Mate, we could be double winners of the CL /  fuel a WC winning Scotland squad ... and the millstones would still be endless. 

My wee one (13yo) made me laugh today. Both too lurgy'd to attend the game she timed 60 seconds exactly of Snyde coverage from the final whistle. You  could not make it up, even from our alleged own.  

2 hours ago, HG5 said:

Can’t disagree with what you’ve said, but it really has come to something, when we’re considering a 2-1 home win v Ross County as huge.

Its not the game, its the fact we came from a goal down to get that monkey off our backs that was huge. Psychologically speaking. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Its not the game, its the fact we came from a goal down to get that monkey off our backs that was huge. Psychologically speaking. 

Completely agree with that part, mate.

As I said though - Ross County.

Not Hivs.

Not Hertz.

Not Sheep.

Not cellik.

We think we’re stick-ons for 2nd place.

I don’t need to go on, do I?

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Completely agree with that part, mate.

As I said though - Ross County.

Not Hivs.

Not Hertz.

Not Sheep.

Not cellik.

We think we’re stick-ons for 2nd place.

I don’t need to go on, do I?

Can only beat what's in front of you. I'm glad it was Ross county. I don't think we would've won against a better side and still have this 3 game pish. 

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Can only beat what's in front of you. I'm glad it was Ross county. I don't think we would've won against a better side and still have this 3 game pish. 

True - it certainly had to be done.

Glad it wasn’t coming up on Wednesday!

?

Celebrating 3 wins in a row is cringe 

Our standards are at an all time low with many of the bears 

I can understand it with young bears having lived though these last 6 disgraceful years 

We win on Wed and do something at Scumdome .Now that would be something all bears could celebrate