Aberdeen Chairman calls for apology?

scottyscott1963

4 minutes ago, Rickshaw77 said:

You made a statement above that said no one knows what happened.

If that was a typo then fine but considering you've been pushed on it twice now and not said that I think it's safe to say you don't really seem to have a linear narrative.

Bit strange also that you seem to have joined here for the sole purpose of defending Derek Mciness this is not an accusation of timpostering or anything but it looks like you have a bit of an agenda for some reason.

Exactly and by fu*k he's made his point that Del could beat Joshua in a square go , problem is nobody's buying it, yet he can't take the hint.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

That's the main story doing the rounds it was his wife's decision.

So door closed let's move on .

If he does not have the balls for us then why are we still discussing him ?

All the rumours going around as to what happened and it’s staring us in the face, he was on the verge of taking the job (his heart) but his wife/family persuades him it’s not worth the grief and the pressure (his head).

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

All the rumours going around as to what happened and it’s staring us in the face, he was on the verge of taking the job (his heart) but his wife/family persuades him it’s not worth the grief and the pressure (his head).

And he changed his mind (his arse)

3 hours ago, Rickshaw77 said:

You made a statement above that said no one knows what happened.

If that was a typo then fine but considering you've been pushed on it twice now and not said that I think it's safe to say you don't really seem to have a linear narrative.

Bit strange also that you seem to have joined here for the sole purpose of defending Derek Mciness this is not an accusation of timpostering or anything but it looks like you have a bit of an agenda for some reason.

I only joined the site when we were looking for a new manager after PC and got shot down when airing my personal views. it appears to me that if you haven't been on here for years or support the Pro "We are Rangers so no c**t else matters" Supporters then you get shot down.

DM turned the job down for his reasons as he also did the Sunderland job, only he knows whether in time it was the right or wrong decision. IMO he was the right man for the job considering our financial situation which continues to burden us with regards to our chase on the Manky Mob along the road.

Truth be told we need to support Murty and then whoever is selected as the next Permanent Manager but we also need to query as to why the DOF and Board Of Directors have approached only one person for the position!!

8 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Ahhh, so you've got to pay for him telling us that McInnes shat himself. Good yin.

Tell you what, think I'll pass.

forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/312659-hh-podcast-on-mcinnes/?page=2

Ok save ur pennies and listen to it on this thread

19 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Given where we are as a club at this time, absolutely.

Who did you want?

MPH would be my shout at the moment, but he's been ruled out for lack of British experience so with the tin hat on I'd give it to Davies, but only on a suck it and see basis till the summer. I know this is not a popular choice due to his baggage but he knows how to put a winning team together and maybe his time out will have given him space to reflect on his off field shortcomings. His CV is superior to McInnes and his baggage didn't stop Hertz offering him the job. Either way it gives us breathing space and gets the dust of his tracksuit , you never know two basket cases coming together might just work.

25 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

MPH would be my shout at the moment, but he's been ruled out for lack of British experience so with the tin hat on I'd give it to Davies, but only on a suck it and see basis till the summer. I know this is not a popular choice due to his baggage but he knows how to put a winning team together and maybe his time out will have given him space to reflect on his off field shortcomings. His CV is superior to McInnes and his baggage didn't stop Hertz offering him the job. Either way it gives us breathing space and gets the dust of his tracksuit , you never know two basket cases coming together might just work.

Billy

Fucking

Davies

Shoot me now!