Aberdeen Chairman calls for apology?

scottyscott1963

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Once the fact come out about the whole charade we will see who needs to apologise to who.

I work for an Aberdeen company in Perth and its full of sheep (decent lads) for the most part, they are telling me that the word in Aberdeen is Tony Docherty was against the thought and McInnes had actually addressed the sheep players in a farewell fashion.

So what happened to make him change his mind.......

Bottle crash.....

Just another example of the cess pool that is Scottish football. The school playground filled with middle aged men with an over inflated ego and ideas of self worth. 

Milne is playing "the game" that is played here, calling out big, bad Rangers while playing the victim. How dare we act with initial courtesy and professionalism, and how dare we react when they act in an unprofessional way. 

Our club should never engage in any civility or bridge building with these cretins. The time for that is long gone. We need to batten down the hatches, and stop going along with these parlour games. We must accept that Scottish football wished us dead and that we are always fighting the tide of hatred. Here's hoping we get a good manager in at the start of the year and show these bastards we are back.

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

This is just to keep the pot boiling over the mcinnes debacle, they are all revelling in it!

Anything to keep his shitty wee club relevant.

The last time the sheep got so much coverage in the mhedia SAF was their manager ffs 

No marks 

Isn’t Milne nearly 70 and worth something like £100M? You honestly wonder how someone who behaves like a complete fanny is able to accumulate such wealth.

Oh wait ... of course ... tell a bunch of other fannies that their miserable existence is a by-product of Glasgow Rangers.  And get them to pay you for the advice. Simple really, I mean no one would ever suss that out. 

See to be honest, he was interviewed on BBC Scotland on Saturday and spoke well. He was saying we a massive club and could see why mcinnes was wanting to come here. He spoke about us with respect. Certainly in that interview he showed far more respect to us than we showed to them with that joke of a statement we put out.

We seem intent on making enemies of everyone. I fail to see how that will do us any good. End of the day we do a lot of business with Scottish clubs it makes no sense to make the relationships difficult.

I can't help but feel this attitude from the board is a good way of drawing attention away from their own shoddy work. 

3 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

See to be honest, he was interviewed on BBC Scotland on Saturday and spoke well. He was saying we a massive club and could see why mcinnes was wanting to come here. He spoke about us with respect. Certainly in that interview he showed far more respect to us than we showed to them with that joke of a statement we put out.

We seem intent on making enemies of everyone. I fail to see how that will do us any good. End of the day we do a lot of business with Scottish clubs it makes no sense to make the relationships difficult.

I can't help but feel this attitude from the board is a good way of drawing attention away from their own shoddy work. 

While I feel Aberdeen can go fuck themselves looking for an apology I think you are right with your last sentence.

The board always try and divert blame and shift attention off of themselves no matter the context.

I fully believe if we didn't have the AGM we wouldn't have approached McInnes. They knew they had to say/do something so they said "there will soon be movement" and then they made their move. It wasn't well thought out, or planned in advance it was a knee jerk reaction to shift the focus away from them.

When news broke out about McInnes the criticism went straight to the board and then they release that statement. It might have appeased some (though much fewer than normal) but again they tried to lay the blame elsewhere.

There is no credibility, accountability honesty or integrity with our board and while I don't want us pandering to the whims of the no mark clubs that put the boot in back in 2012 to further themselves I at least want a board that I can trust.

9 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

The day our football club shows respect to another club in this backwater shit pit  after 2012 is the day to turn the lights out. Fuck them and there people each and everyone of them.