Dont take your seat for 5 mins! could it work?

dave7867

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Camshy said:

You have obviously NEVER been to a game at celtic Park then......nae cunt sits down, even when we are getting beat.

Wow. You’re not even trying to hide it anymore. How sad do you have to be to go on to another team’s fan forum on Christmas Day?

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

DId you just out yourself?   Fuck sake.

Ffs shut it, out myself. Gies peace.

Outing myself, some people in here spout the same old nonsense.

I dont need to explain myself to people like you. I notice you have given me a petulant warning, I can only assume because in all your wisdon you believe Im one of them. Thats your problem.

I assume the  "warning" is for use of a certain word, in that case I hope you warn everyone else whe. they use that kind of language......somehow I dont think you have that kind of integrity.

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 15:49, Bears r us said:

I think your idea should be considered, but I would make it ten minutes rather than five.

The big problem is getting it organised to work and there still might be believe it or not, enough board fans to work against it.

I hope that during the next 30 days King will step down and sell to someone with money who cares for our club enough to start putting it on the right road. It is probably a long shot to think along these lines but not sure what else we can do. 

I did not realise this was for the piggery game. I would not support it for that, it would need to be for home games if this board keep on working shite.