Season Renewals

falkirkNS

As it stands we are on course for a very poor finnish in this league with the second highest wage budget, if this was to continue would you vote/protest with your seat/seats.

As one who stayed away under the easedales and greens after the chaotic reign after whyte to green to the easedsles spiv bastards, I had to make changes in my personal affinity as hard as it was, I believes DK and cohorts to have saved us to a point now, where they are slowly reverting to the parasites they took the club from.

Defeat in the Motherwell match is unthinkable, as for the peado dome I hate to think what is ahead.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

? ? ? "Dave King saved us" 

FROM WHAT??? WAKE UP. 

Saved us to a point.... WHERE would we have been under the easedales and other vermin of gutless bastards who were robbing our club. Like it or not, the ones who stayed away forced the changes at boardroom level last time.

If it continues as it is now, will you continue to supply 600 plus for your season? 

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Saved us to a point.... WHERE would we have been under the easedales and other vermin of gutless bastards who were robbing our club. Like it or not, the ones who stayed away forced the changes at boardroom level last time.

If it continues as it is now, will you continue to supply 600 plus for your season? 

Can you tell me where the easedales caused us to lack finance to buy players? What exactly did they do to drag us under? 

What did they rob us of? 

I stayed loyal to my ST for over ten years but i dont know if k can afford paying over £400 on something which just angers me. 

Hard as it would be, unless something major happens soon i’ll have to seriously consider it :(

43 minutes ago, kanjo said:

I stayed loyal to my ST for over ten years but i dont know if k can afford paying over £400 on something which just angers me. 

Hard as it would be, unless something major happens soon i’ll have to seriously consider it :(

I've got 2 boys who now play on Saturdays, one of whom I help coach his team.

Tbh I get more enjoyment out of that than Rangers these days, and tend to regret leaving the kids footie early when the footie times clash.

They both watch us on tv but aren't really enjoying it when I bring them.

Tbh I've torn between letting my ST go or pushing the boat out and getting them STs too and giving it another real go to get them interested. I don't think I'm as torn as much now though ☹

I always thought that the Easedales were, unfairly, made the bad guys.

They gave the club loans to keep the lights on, at least once, and never took a penny in wage from the club.

They never had the financial clout to run a club as big as Rangers, so should never have been there in the first place.

I don't see the difference P Murray has made, he's done nothing to warrant his role as a director.

I wanted the Easdales removed because they were just doing the bidding of M Ashley, which was not in our best interests at the time.

D King was supposed to be our saviour, but he's pleading poverty in the courts.

We STILL appear to be going from one crisis to the next, and look like we have an over inflated board of directors, who can't all be necessary, surely?

How many directors do we have? What do they all do? How many directors do we actually need?

Do they ALL get paid expenses? 

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

One thing for sure in my mind, we’d have been more stable under Ashley and cohorts then this current bunch of charlatans.

hated them but would take them over King et al right now

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I still want a season ticket strangely.

I think we're absolute gash and I spend most of my day complaining about us or thinking about complaining about us, but I still want a ST :lol: 

I buy a ST but cannot go due to health but gets used and I will renew but what sickens me is when I bought into shares and IMO we were robbed blind while the likes of Ally picked up 1p shares and a massive wage I cannot forgive that and until the top is sorted it will be my ST and thats it.

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I buy a ST but cannot go due to health but gets used and I will renew but what sickens me is when I bought into shares and IMO we were robbed blind while the likes of Ally picked up 1p shares and a massive wage I cannot forgive that and until the top is sorted it will be my ST and thats it.

I like not to think of Ally anymore mate, he's a fucking embarrassment. It's a shame as although im not old enough to have enjoyed his playing days he's a player that I grew up comparing other players we got to. He's blew that all away to fuck now though and I just think he's a clown these days.

I will as always renew mine and my dads season tickets but I hope that King is never allowed anywhere near our directors box ever again! The guy is a waste of space and doesn’t care about us! We would have been in a better position with Ashley running the club like it or not he’s a better business man than King could ever hope to be

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The only reason I don't have one is I work every other weekend. I hate the idea of leaving a seat empty on quite a regular basis 

Just leave it with someone here like Soprano.

There’s always someone wanting a ticket. 

My mate has been looking after mine as I’ve missed 2 out of the last three home games and he has given it to his father in law when I haven’t been able to make it up.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Just leave it with someone here like Soprano.

There’s always someone wanting a ticket. 

My mate has been looking after mine as I’ve missed 2 out of the last three home games and he has given it to his father in law when I haven’t been able to make it up.

Actually a decent idea tbh.

@Mr Soprano you're potentially looking after a ST next year mate :lol: 

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

At least the easdales appointed a manager in Stuart McCall when they seen the the interim manager wasn’t capable of doing it.