Dundee United player caught drink driving on snapchat

Lloyd

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a wee arsehole. He’ll probably  just say there was no alcohol in the drink and it will be a lesser charge of dangerous driving because there is no proof he was drunk behind the wheel.

I fkn hate fuds like him. So irresponsible and think it’s funny. He’s l lucky he didn’t kill someone. I never even took one drink yesterday because I’m out early today driving.

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:58, SuperTav said:

Definite grass.

Boy should be booted in the arse for letting his pals film him as well. Could've just drove home and had your sing song and if nae cunt films it, it's just another night out story.

Why people feel the need to document their crimes for the police is beyond me.

This place has it's moments for bringing out the worst in you

That app is just pathetic . Why can't people just use their brains ffs and be sensible

I would disown any so called mate that did that to me

Stupid , wrong , shameful what ever .

There is nothing worse than a grass

I'm not excusing the boy drink driving in any way, he deserves to be strung up, its not worth thinking about if he hit another car on Xmas eve. 

The posting of the video on twitter is a cunts trick. If she was that concerned she would've went to the police, not put it on Twitter for likes and re-tweets.

9 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

I'm not excusing the boy drink driving in any way, he deserves to be strung up, its not worth thinking about if he hit another car on Xmas eve. 

The posting of the video on twitter is a cunts trick. If she was that concerned she would've went to the police, not put it on Twitter for likes and re-tweets.

Yeah because a public shaming is just too far for a wee prick out his nut literally drink driving. 

He deserved everything. Infact well done her for having the sense to record it before he removed it. 

Also, I'm pretty sure going to the police, (who in turn goto the papers) is still grassing...

6 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

Apparently she’s a Dundee fan probs just wanted attention

33 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Apparently she’s a Dundee fan probs just wanted attention

Or her  arsehole pal was driving like a cunt and thought fuck you before you hurt me or someone else

Wouldn't be getting cried a grass or thar if the mongo had hit someone, there's a gid Christmas for you. 

Lassie did the right thing. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

This place has it's moments for bringing out the worst in you

That app is just pathetic . Why can't people just use their brains ffs and be sensible

I would disown any so called mate that did that to me

Stupid , wrong , shameful what ever .

There is nothing worse than a grass

Well, aye there is. A drunk driver that killed a 2 year old boy in that very same town this idiot is doing it in as well. Cunts like that should be locked up. 

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Or her  arsehole pal was driving like a cunt and thought fuck you before you hurt me or someone else

Wouldn't be getting cried a grass or thar if the mongo had hit someone, there's a gid Christmas for you. 

Lassie did the right thing. 

Didn’t say she never tbf just said she was attention seeking which is true

16 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

So what should she have done instead? 

I’m not saying she shouldn’t have done it but she is attention seeking she could have went to the police I guess but that would have been a shit load of forms

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Well, aye there is. A drunk driver that killed a 2 year old boy in that very same town this idiot is doing it in as well. Cunts like that should be locked up. 

Not disputing that Jela

His mates instead of using this fucking stupid app should have been sensible  mates and not let him be a dick .

Turns out they are all dicks

Not condoning drink driving one bit .

If you read my earlier post , you may have guessed that

"He explained that the drink wasn’t alcoholic.

“Bosses are happy with his explanation and there will be no disciplinary action.

“During the conversation, the player was reminded of his responsibilities as a professional footballer.”

:lol: