Scummy Evening Times

Bad Robot

It simply doesn't matter one single fuck.

Criminal laws passed in Scotland by the Scottish government and those passed in the UK by the UK Government do not usually affect people when they're visiting other countries.

Yer criminal law is hemmed in within your country. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One thing pissing me off is the lack of positive publicity, although I know it shouldnt because I expect nothing less in this country...

At the two games our fans looked like they were having a great time, the American commentators were positive about our fans and team,  and a few posters here posted pictures of our fans in pubs and flags on I Drive etc...  and its all positive looking until the mhedia run with their negative stories.

Meanwhile, when the Taigs are abroad, singing their pro IRA songs, and looking like jakeys... our papers/evening news on TV always have the standard positive stories of "fans mingle with locals" or "fans are asset to Scotland with behaviour" and, of course, the standard "fans enjoy the culture" (as they stand around city squares - but the songs are edited out by the news).

5 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

One thing pissing me off is the lack of positive publicity, although I know it shouldnt because I expect nothing less in this country...

At the two games our fans looked like they were having a great time, the American commentators were positive about our fans and team,  and a few posters here posted pictures of our fans in pubs and flags on I Drive etc...  and its all positive looking until the mhedia run with their negative stories.

Meanwhile, when the Taigs are abroad, singing their pro IRA songs, and looking like jakeys... our papers/evening news on TV always have the standard positive stories of "fans mingle with locals" or "fans are asset to Scotland with behaviour" and, of course, the standard "fans enjoy the culture" (as they stand around city squares - but the songs are edited out by the news).

These journos have no professional integrity and their own bigotry dictates their work. They’re not free thinkers and it’s all about tarnishing our brand which gives the pedos at parkhead lots of small but incremental gains.

The Sun is actually witch hunting the woman in the photograph with the US presenter. Posted her name and searched her out for comment. 

You can have a view on the song, but the reaction is OTT. Can't remember the outrage at IRA singing in America.

Seems like certain people are only too happy to find opportunities to spoil any positivity that Rangers might have achieved over there, in a way that sellic wouldn't suffer.

57 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Interesting that the Evening Tims is quite happy to promote a stage play glorifying the IRA.

Had a wee look online and they also have a story about adorable  celtic fans (kids).

Talk about being so blatant.

Our club needs to do something with both the Sun and the Evening times.

they should not be allowed near or club or any  stories given to them from anybody within our club.