**Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

BlueboyG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a quick glance at some sheep comments... first post wants a Morelos leg break and the following post raises the tone by wanting an Ibrox disaster and the place burned to the ground:confused:

Is this what forever in our shadow does to sheep shagging minds?!

Feel sorry for wee Dolly tonight. She's in for a much rougher night than usual after we fuck the demented dons.

will there be any links for the game tonight like before?  I just got back from 4 months in the Falklands and haven't been able to sort all my KODI out yet.  Tried a IPTV free trial but wasn't compatible with browsers, and will be on the laptop tonight.

2 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

will there be any links for the game tonight like before?  I just got back from 4 months in the Falklands and haven't been able to sort all my KODI out yet.  Tried a IPTV free trial but wasn't compatible with browsers, and will be on the laptop tonight.

should be. they will be posted as "recommendations" at the top of the topic as and when they appear.

5 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

Vlc player is your friend

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Aye on the bench, probably because we’re playing one upfront and Morelos is the better option

Said it before, the way morelos drops deep he should be our SS and leave the real goal poaching to Cummings. Genuinely think that would work out great for us. 

1 minute ago, TheBluebells said:

If true hope that means no Halliday. 

I’ve a feeling he might start him mate, just because Wilson is out he might feel he needs another leader on the pitch and he obviously sees Halliday as a leader because he was wearing the armband in florida when Wilson wasn’t.

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Said it before, the way morelos drops deep he should be our SS and leave the real goal poaching to Cummings. Genuinely think that would work out great for us. 

I’ve also said that but I think controlling the midfield is more important than playing two upfront this game

Just now, stevotrueblue said:

I have VLC,, how do you use it for footie links tho?

If u have an iptv they give u an m3u link just whack that in and your sorted if not perfect player on any android device works a treat. Sometimes can be fiddly but once u have done it once its a breeze afterwards

Just now, Siwel said:

I’ve also said that but I think controlling the midfield is more important than playing two upfront this game

Yeah true but literally any formation we field that includes morelos and windass just swap windass for Cummings and that's your 40+ goal combo a season.  I think morelos can easily play SS/CF or the free role if you like 

Archived