**Official Rangers v The Sheep Match Thread**

BlueboyG

Fuck that wee cunt Wilson then ... had years of his sub-standard shite performances but 2/3 good games under a new manager and he's too big for his boots.

Let him go to USA .. Alves is still a much better defender than him and his heart might not even be in it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

May I think his deal is up. Will he give his all till then knowing he is leaving?

It's the age old problem. Sell them timously or let them run down contract. What we shouldn't be doing is letting him run down his contract on full pay and not earning it on the pitch. It's his job, and Murtys to ensure he does it with conviction.

17 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You one of dem righteous as fuck "am a better fan than you cause av got a season ticket and always buy the Rangers pie's" types.

Am no better than anyone mate but "dem" people your talking about are  the folk that keep the club running so gypos like you can beg for links to watch the game ??

Its cool but.. your hardcore...youve gt ftp in your name

37 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You one of dem righteous as fuck "am a better fan than you cause av got a season ticket and always buy the Rangers pie's" types.

I wouldn't call it righteous. I'd call it supporting the team/ club.

I think it's fair enough for season ticket holders to think they support the club more than a guy that won't even pay the fiver for Rangers TV.

18 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

It makes a change going into a match with little idea of the starting XI or the shape.

Going to be interesting to see what Murty comes up with.

A win, any win, and we go back into into 2nd.

Also very interested to see what GM decides. Could be a very different side with the new signings and Wilson potentially out.

Wilson has never been a favourite of mine ever since he fucked off chasing a big wage at Liverpool at a young age, instead of showing loyalty to the club whilst in an extremely privileged position.

That set alarm bells ringing and I've never 100% took to him since. 

We can get much better for relative peanuts.

19 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Am no better than anyone mate but "dem" people your talking about are  the folk that keep the club running so gypos like you can beg for links to watch the game ??

Its cool but.. your hardcore...youve gt ftp in your name

11 minutes ago, GT66 said:

I wouldn't call it righteous. I'd call it supporting the team/ club.

I think it's fair enough for season ticket holders to think they support the club more than a guy that won't even pay the fiver for Rangers TV.

It says "tfp" champ.

Had a season ticket for 9 years but work Saturdays so gave it up. What a pikey eh?! Cheers for running the club for me but. 

P.s i pay for Rangers tv but it doesnt show the game unless youre outsiide the UK. 

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It says "tfp" champ.

Had a season ticket for 9 years but work Saturdays so gave it up. What a pikey eh?! Cheers for running the club for me but. 

P.s i pay for Rangers tv but it doesnt show the game unless youre outsiide the UK. 

You're welcome.

9 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It says "tfp" champ.

P s. Why would you not just use a vpn to watch it on rtv then look for links ....hmmmm

Its wednesday today no saturday but enjoy the game mate knowing clubs in safe hands

:hiboys:

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Fuck that wee cunt Wilson then ... had years of his sub-standard shite performances but 2/3 good games under a new manager and he's too big for his boots.

Let him go to USA .. Alves is still a much better defender than him and his heart might not even be in it.

you would think after his fucking disaster (and lets be honest thats what it was) of a move to liverpool  he would have learned but if this is the case then get him punted we dont need or want any player thats not 100% comited to the Gers plenty others how would bite the hand off you for a chance to play for us !!!! 

34 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

P s. Why would you not just use a vpn to watch it on rtv then look for links ....hmmmm

Its wednesday today no saturday but enjoy the game mate knowing clubs in safe hands

:hiboys:

If i knew anything about VPN's i'd attempt it. Remember us pikey's beneath you looking for links aren't as well educated. Do i call you Knob or nob?

And yes it is Wednesday, have a wee gander at the tickets section and you'll see i was enquiring about buying a ticket for tonight.

It's Knob....definitely Knob. Just checked.

Archived